Bondage train

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage train

Post by Sockgaggedman »

While on the train to school, I had an intriguing idea and decided to share it.

What if there was a means of transportation, a train just crossed my mind, that would get you from point A to point B while keeping you nicely tied up?
You'd maybe have to arrive an hour early for them to strap you in, quite literally, and perhaps depart half an hour late, time to be untied. With so many passages, maybe the tying up would simply not possibly be done by train assistants' hands, so there could be a machine of some sort to quickly tape you up around!

The more I thought about it, I tried to correlate already existent train features with tug ones: Maybe there could be classes in the train that would represent how extensively you'd like to be restrained. So, in third class, wrists tied behind the back and ankles bound together ( being strapped to the seat at the chest would perhaps be obligatory so that you wouldn't possibly fall); 2nd class, maybe much the same, with straps also at the stomach and more of the legs and arms immobilised and 1st class full on mummification! Each class could perhaps also be split in two, with the ones that want to also be gagged and the ones that don't...

This would probably only work for 1-2/3 hour journeys, but a 4> hour one might still be possible, just with everyone tied up in the 3rd class manner and sadly, no gags! Maybe blindfolds...

Also, as the finishing touch, each passage would have their ticked shoved somewhere in their bonds; good luck searching around to scan that!

Many more features could be added to this idea, but even as it is, I find it interesting. What do you think?
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

That would be the perfect solution for air travel security. All passengers have to put their hands into some cuffs behind their backs, which immediately snap shut. Same for the feet. With all passengers securely restrained, no more worries about anyone planning to hijack the plane or set off a bomb!

After landing, and when the plane has reached the final parking position, all cuffs are automatically released. No more hectic businessmen jumping up and gathering their hand luggage, while the plane is still rolling.
U+101D3
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

I believe that a service of that sort would be much more easier and effective. Like ordering a bondage session (real-life experience) with prefferable options such as;
  • Place (Warehouse, hut in the forest, your own house etc.)
  • Time (When & duration of session)
  • Position and equipment
  • People involved or scenario (Within limits)
I guess that a "Surprise me!" option would be involved in each category...

As long as this service quaranteed for your safety (I guess by secretly watching you from a camera), Would you consider it? And what would you order?
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Stef wrote: 1 year ago As long as this service quaranteed for your safety (I guess by secretly watching you from a camera), Would you consider it? And what would you order?
I'm keeping an eye out for the position where you watch everyone that's tied and gagged from cab cameras for reasons of safety. I will be sure to apply when it hits indeed!
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

This could make an interesting fictional story on here.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

It’s not full tie up, but I always liked my car seat. I could still move arms and legs but could not get out on my own. My whole upper body strapped in.
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic