Streamer STPeach

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Streamer STPeach

Post by Katievick24 »

Not all of you will be aware but I thought I’d let some people who know this person know about this, a bondage model named summerisbound has tweeted a pic of her with a bra and panties clad STPeach with her wrists tied, saying more is on STPeaches onlyfans where she is tied up more and gagged.
If you know who she is then it’s a pretty unexpected thing for such a poplar and well known streamer tho she hasn’t posted anything to do with this herself so people might not be aware, just letting a few know if they are aware of who she is and wanna see her in bondage lol
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

That is fascinating, rare crossover from these gamer community celebrities into bondage!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Thanks for the heads up, [mention] Katievick24 [/mention]. It's always nice to see this sort of thing bleeding into the mainstream. As you mentioned, she hasn't advertised it on her Twitter or Instagram feeds, which both have a sizeable following. I think that's indicative of a reticence to endorse this to her more gaming focused followers. But it is nice to see more a more public figure take the plunge. Interesting.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

I spoke to summer and she says she is good friends with her which allowed her to make this shoot happen, she told me it will exclusively be on STPeach’s onlyfans and that she has shot a lot of gags and bondage with her, I hope some more of her streamer friends take an interest to the ropes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic