365 days to 60

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Racer wrote: 1 year ago Age dosen’t mean anything, if you still are fit and like to be Tied up. I hope that my wife still ties me up, when I’m 60☺️
I wonder if the getting tied up is stretching like yoga. :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago
Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago Happy belated birthday Carol! I know multiple women older than you who still enjoy it at their own pace so I say go for it!
Thank you. Good to know there are older women. To be honest I’ve thought this every 10 years.

20-come on Carol . You’re not a teenager anymore
30-come on Carol. You’re a mum now you’ve got to stop.
40x come on Carol. You are middle aged single mum with curious kids. This has got to stop.
50-come on Carol . You’re officially middle aged. When will you give these child hood game sup?
And we will be here to tell you to keep on getting tied up at 70 too, if you need that reassurance.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago Happy belated birthday Carol! I know multiple women older than you who still enjoy it at their own pace so I say go for it!
Thank you. Good to know there are older women. To be honest I’ve thought this every 10 years.

40x come on Carol. You are middle aged single mum with curious kids. This has got to stop.
50-come on Carol . You’re officially middle aged. When will you give these child hood game sup?
Haha well I’m seeing a pattern. Seems like you’re having fun and each year is just a reminder that you’re still able to it. The one thing I wouldn’t recommend is being bound and tickled at that age I know some women who say that they can’t handle it but maybe you’re different 😅
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago

Haha well I’m seeing a pattern. Seems like you’re having fun and each year is just a reminder that you’re still able to it. The one thing I wouldn’t recommend is being bound and tickled at that age I know some women who say that they can’t handle it but maybe you’re different 😅
I’m sooo ticklish.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Happy belated Birthday [mention]CapturedCarol[/mention] Carol,

Keep in mind your not getting older, you are getting more experienced and better at what you love! Keep wrapped up in what you love!
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago

I’m sooo ticklish.
Haha good to know, do you enjoy it and in small doses?
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Hahaha. I can’t stand being tickled, but I love to be tickled when I can’t do anything about it. Especially on my feet.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Angela Lansbury was 60 when she started starring in "Murder, She Wrote". So you're the perfect age to start poking your nose in the business of nefarious characters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic