365 days to 60

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

365 days to 60

Post by CapturedCarol »

Its my birthday today, aged 59. That means 365 days to 60.

Should I stop getting tied up.at 60? Should I get tied up.every till then?
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Happy birthday! And its definitely refreshing to see older women turned into damsels so definitely don't stop ;)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

As long as you're physically able to do so, get tied up as much as you want at 60 and beyond!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Well, I'm 164 or so days from my 60th - I have no drop in desire to exercise my imagination in writing...
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

If we lived nearby I'd tie you up every day if ok wanted. Just like ill be 60 one day I know you were 44 once and if you enjoyed thing up then and now, why give hp?
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

Age is just a number. As you long as your physically able to take the strain, keep doing it as long as you can.

Oh, and happy birthday! :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I say keep being tied as long as you can. There are some prominent bondage models who are still getting tied up. MILF Gigi is 61, Super Becca is 65 and they keep getting tied up.

If you still enjoy it, get those ropes out.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

[mention]CapturedCarol[/mention] I’m not far behind you. Maybe we could do a 60 year old damsel duo.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Happy birthday [mention]CapturedCarol[/mention] ! I echo the sentiments already expressed; no need to stop just because of a number!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

[mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]KP Presents[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention] [mention]Jennyjay[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]NabHer[/mention]

Thankyou so much for your words of encouragement. Well I’ve not been tied up since my birthday, so I guess I’ll have to indulge in self bondage, but JulieG, I might take you up on your offer :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago @tiedinbluetights @JulieG @KP Presents @Reidy @Jennyjay @Tiddles @captured_prize @NabHer

Thankyou so much for your words of encouragement. Well I’ve not been tied up since my birthday, so I guess I’ll have to indulge in self bondage, but JulieG, I might take you up on your offer :D
You are most welcome. May you keep finding yourself in inescapable situations.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

:)
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I say keep being tied as long as you can. There are some prominent bondage models who are still getting tied up. MILF Gigi is 61, Super Becca is 65 and they keep getting tied up.

Gigi is 61?!? Good grief she still looks fine!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

illest wrote: 1 year ago :)
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I say keep being tied as long as you can. There are some prominent bondage models who are still getting tied up. MILF Gigi is 61, Super Becca is 65 and they keep getting tied up.

Unfortunately she may have been a bad example. I didn't realise she had health problems.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

That is sad. :( Thank you to everyone who has wished me well. I hope to last more than two more years. I never intended to give up tie ups (but it is mostly self bandage now).

I hope I can find someone to tie me up again.

My profile pic is another old timer (I think she was round 50 at the time). Leilani Lei tied up by nine other that Gg Lynn
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago That is sad. :( Thank you to everyone who has wished me well. I hope to last more than two more years. I never intended to give up tie ups (but it is mostly self bandage now).

I hope I can find someone to tie me up again.

My profile pic is another old timer (I think she was round 50 at the time). Leilani Lei tied up by nine other that Gg Lynn

Funny how things work out. I genuinely intended to use her as a shining example of a mature woman in bondage, I had no idea of her health problems at the time. I've seen her tie and be tied by so many gorgeous models, she will be sadly missed. Truly one of the greatest dommes.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
illest wrote: 1 year ago :)

Unfortunately she may have been a bad example. I didn't realise she had health problems.
😥😥😥 I had no clue! In fact I saw her Twitter still being updated so I never knew that she was having health issues let alone this! Definitely among the best damsels I've ever seen, my heart goes out to Jim through this time.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Happy birthday, Carol! If I can still enjoy tying women up at age 67, surely you can continue enjoy being tied up at age 60! 😉
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Happy belated birthday Carol! I know multiple women older than you who still enjoy it at their own pace so I say go for it!
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago Its my birthday today, aged 59. That means 365 days to 60.

Why??? It is always time for having fun, also on 80 :D
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

If you still enjoy it keep going. ♥️
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Age dosen’t mean anything, if you still are fit and like to be Tied up. I hope that my wife still ties me up, when I’m 60☺️
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

OldTUGger wrote: 1 year ago Happy birthday, Carol! If I can still enjoy tying women up at age 67, surely you can continue enjoy being tied up at age 60! 😉
Thanks old tigger (even older tigger. Heheheh)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago Happy belated birthday Carol! I know multiple women older than you who still enjoy it at their own pace so I say go for it!
Thank you. Good to know there are older women. To be honest I’ve thought this every 10 years.

20-come on Carol . You’re not a teenager anymore
30-come on Carol. You’re a mum now you’ve got to stop.
40x come on Carol. You are middle aged single mum with curious kids. This has got to stop.
50-come on Carol . You’re officially middle aged. When will you give these child hood game sup?
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

SwitchException wrote: 1 year ago
CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago Its my birthday today, aged 59. That means 365 days to 60.

Why??? It is always time for having fun, also on 80 :D
I intend to
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago If you still enjoy it keep going. ♥️
You know I love it. And I’ve just found some new friends to play with.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic