Longest time spent bound and gagged?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Longest time spent bound and gagged?

Post by bbb »

Here's a question: What's the longest time you personally have spent bound and gagged? Please share the position, type of bindings and gag.

I'll start: About 2.5 hours, tied to a chair with rope (wrists, ankles, knees; rope binding ankles to chair frame, then passed up to wrists so it was kind of like a 'sitting hogtie'), with mouth stuffed with a washcloth and a duct tape wrap gag.

How about you?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Are we talking with or without breaks?
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

Good question: without.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

bbb wrote: 8 months ago Good question: without.
In that case, it was nearly three hours. I was tied to a chair and otm gagged.

bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

[/quote]In that case, it was nearly three hours. I was tied to a chair and otm gagged.
[/quote]

Was there mouth stuffing, or was it the 'magic' OTM gag? Where you suddenly simply can't part your lips bc the OTM gag is there.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

bbb wrote: 8 months ago
In that case, it was nearly three hours. I was tied to a chair and otm gagged.
[/quote]

Was there mouth stuffing, or was it the 'magic' OTM gag? Where you suddenly simply can't part your lips bc the OTM gag is there.
[/quote]

My mouth was taped underneath it. With stuffing I can only go about two hours on a good day.

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I thought I had answered this one a while back, but it turns out that thread was about the "longest time with a gag". Without a break, bound and gagged, my answer would have to be the same as on that other thread, just under 3 hours, but once that gag was removed and some of the ties adjusted, I remained bound without a gag for over 4 more hours.

As mentioned in that other thread, that was all years ago.

The details are best left to the "True Stories for Adults" section, where I did write a story about that experience, titled, "My Personal Longest Session (M solo, F/M [MA]".
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

The longest time for me was a little over two and a half hours without a break. I've tied this time many times but never seem to go any further than that. It seems like I always need a bathroom break right at that time.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Ooh, this is a fun one! Honestly surprised (and kinda embarrassed at my own answer now…) at all the single-digit answers from you guys. Especially with all the wild stories and fantasies about long-term bondage on this site, lol.

My longest was right about 72 hours hogtied. No breaks, but a few “adjustments” to the exact position here and there. The adjustments were quick and didn’t involve any real degree of freedom, and the position remained some variation or another of the same “core” hogtie from start to finish. Does that break the rules?

I stayed gagged nonstop. A heavy sock gag that accommodated some rubbery tubing through which I was “forcibly” tube-fed all manners of liquids.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

We did a whole lot of (in my opinion fairly heavy) sadomasochism play, but we also did a whooole lot of nothin… lol.

Lots of nipple play, breath play, and paddling. Edged me senseless. Some cbt here and there. And a ton of horny “cuddling”/ body worship. Can’t overstate the amount of nipple play, lol. I spent more time wearing clamps than not. Usually multiple pairs, multiple types. We really connect on that stuff, haha.

Can’t give me his undivided attention all day though, so I spent a lot of time basically in solitary isolation, sensory deprived and deprived of interaction. He was “nice” enough to make sure the hogtie was extra strenuous, severe stress bondage pain to help the hours go by.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

3 hours
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Glad you got to live out and enjoy what many of us only fantasized about @Tomat0skins! But I have to ask, just how did you deal with nature calls given both the necessary (for hydration) and "forced" liquids during all that time? Were you diapered? (not a fetish of mine, just curious about the logistics.)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

I think about 40 to 45 minutes in a hogtie. Not nearly as long as some of you!
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

In constant bondage, bound and gagged for a weekend! But the longest tied up without release i think 12hours! I really love being bound and gagged😂😁
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 7 months ago Glad you got to live out and enjoy what many of us only fantasized about @Tomat0skins! But I have to ask, just how did you deal with nature calls given both the necessary (for hydration) and "forced" liquids during all that time? Were you diapered? (not a fetish of mine, just curious about the logistics.)
Thank you! I was not diapered. I’m not into it either, but ngl I have given it a lot of thought as a way to prolong solitary/isolation torture bondage even further. My dom would hold a bottle under me a few times a day, and command me to use it. I had no say in when, he just did it whenever was convenient for him.

(cw: ws)
► Show Spoiler
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Tomat0skins wrote: 7 months ago My longest was right about 72 hours hogtied. No breaks, but a few “adjustments” to the exact position here and there. The adjustments were quick and didn’t involve any real degree of freedom, and the position remained some variation or another of the same “core” hogtie from start to finish. Does that break the rules?

I stayed gagged nonstop. A heavy sock gag that accommodated some rubbery tubing through which I was “forcibly” tube-fed all manners of liquids.
Damn that's a long time. Props to you for doing what most probably only dream about!

I personally only have been self tied for maybe 4 to 5 hours and 2ish hours by someone else. I'm not to into being tied for long periods myself (if I switch, its only usually short term) but I look forward to if/when I can get the opportunity to tie someone up for a full day, two, or so with very little breaks. Making sure they are watered and fed isn't an issue but the other calls of nature are not exactly some thing I fully want to have to deal with. So I'd probably just be better off rearranging how they are tied so they can deal with that on their own (while still restrained of course) and they fully tying them back up when finished.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Never more than an hour.
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

Without a break I can last a few hours and with a few breaks I have gone for as long as six hours.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic