Ever Used as Footstool?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ever Used as Footstool?

Post by guardian741 »

Being hogtied and used as a footstool has always been a fantasy of mine — has it actually happened to anyone else? Is it not as likely to happen as i hope?

If you have experienced it - please share! Did you lose a bet? Just overpowered? Did they rub their feet in your face or just ignore you? How long?

Captors - i would especially love to hear your perspective!
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Had it happen to me before, though I was not hogtied. My partner had me tied up and laid me at the end of my bed, then they put their feet right up on my face and watched my struggle for a bit. It didn't last too long but their feet really stink so I got a good whiff of a days' foot odor. I can't say it was anything worth writing a fully fledged story over, but we tend to do fun stuff like that if I ask or they have an idea for it. It's not out of the question! You just have to find someone who you can talk with about your fantasies like that.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sadly not, but a sexy domme is more than welcome to use me for that purpose.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

[mention]DallasNotAustin[/mention]
Sounds fun!
Were you gagged? (And with what?)
Was it just a few minutes they had their feet in your face? Was it humiliating, or was it mostly fun because you were into it?
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

guardian741 wrote: 1 year ago @DallasNotAustin
Sounds fun!
Were you gagged? (And with what?)
Was it just a few minutes they had their feet in your face? Was it humiliating, or was it mostly fun because you were into it?
I was gagged, they usually gag me with their sweaty socks and it was secured with a good few tight wraps of vetwrap around my head. It wasn't humiliating (I'm not really into it and neither are they) but it was quite fun. We were both into it and it only lasted a few minutes.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

I asked my boyfriend to do this with me once. I thought it would be kind of fun, but sadly it was nowhere near as good as I thought it would be. Haven't done it since.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Frequently happens to me. So,etimes have bare or stockinged feet rubbed on my face, sometimes ungagged an have to kiss, lock, suck toes etc.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
HogtiedSenpai
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HogtiedSenpai »

Being used as a footstool while tied up does sound fun.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Many times I've had the opportunity to lie tied-up under someone's feet. And I still can't get enough of it! :twisted:

It's an amazing feeling when I'm lying helpless on the floor and I can feel a friend's boot resting on my neck. The sense of submission is intoxicating. I cannot escape or defend myself, I can only lie helplessly under his boot and obediently wait to see what he'll do to me.

Also, it's extremely cool when the person who has bound me, rests the sole of his boot on my face. And if I try to break free he presses me to the floor with his boot, which is more or less painful depending on the type of boot.

I really like it when I have to crawl on my stomach by the legs of the guy who has bound me, and lick his boots or sneakers.

Recently a friend handcuffed me in a hog-tie and tortured me by poking the spikes of football boots into my back. It was amazing! Even though it hurt :P

What appeals to me most about it all? The unique combination of defencelessness that comes from being restrained and the humiliation that comes from being forced to lie under someone's feet. I love it!!!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

A bit late to this part but being tied up under someone's feet is my number one fantasy and I have *sort of* had it happen to me in my first meet.
I was segufixed to a hotel bed and they rested their bare feet on my chest in front of my face. Of course a few moments later they were pushing their toes into my mouth :lol:
My only complaint is I wish it was for longer :)
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I use my captives as foot stools a lot when they’ve tied up and helpless. Some of them have even liked licking my feet and kissing toes. It doesn’t happen to me so much, but I can appreciate the feeling of being tied up, maybe naked, I gagged only to suck mistresses toes.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I use my captives as foot stools a lot when they’ve tied up and helpless. Some of them have even liked licking my feet and kissing toes. It doesn’t happen to me so much, but I can appreciate the feeling of being tied up, maybe naked, I gagged only to suck mistresses toes.
Have you had any times in which you were wearing leather boots that you made your prisoner lick?
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Corn Boy wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I use my captives as foot stools a lot when they’ve tied up and helpless. Some of them have even liked licking my feet and kissing toes. It doesn’t happen to me so much, but I can appreciate the feeling of being tied up, maybe naked, I gagged only to suck mistresses toes.
Have you had any times in which you were wearing leather boots that you made your prisoner lick?
No. I don’t make prisoners lick shoes. Bare feet or tights / stockings only.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Sounds fun! Do your captives enjoy the time with your feet, or is it more of a torture for them? I assume they were sweaty after a full workday?
Michael-Colin wrote: 1 year ago A bit late to this part but being tied up under someone's feet is my number one fantasy and I have *sort of* had it happen to me in my first meet.
I was segufixed to a hotel bed and they rested their bare feet on my chest in front of my face. Of course a few moments later they were pushing their toes into my mouth :lol:
Sounds like a great time, you lucky guy! How was it? Were her feet clean or sweaty? Did you enjoy the taste, or was it more of a enjoyable-torture?
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

guardian741 wrote: 1 year ago
Sounds fun! Do your captives enjoy the time with your feet, or is it more of a torture for them? I assume they were sweaty after a full workday?
Michael-Colin wrote: 1 year ago A bit late to this part but being tied up under someone's feet is my number one fantasy and I have *sort of* had it happen to me in my first meet.
Sounds like a great time, you lucky guy! How was it? Were her feet clean or sweaty? Did you enjoy the taste, or was it more of a enjoyable-torture?
It was a guy, but their feet were ever so slightly sweaty and I think "enjoyable-torture" is the perfect phrase XD
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I use my captives as foot stools a lot when they’ve tied up and helpless. Some of them have even liked licking my feet and kissing toes.
Wow, this actually sounds kind of fun, i'll add it to my "wants" list, also, you bet i would be in the second group giving the scenario :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic