Determining bondage time

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Determining bondage time

Post by RotiferTape »

Does anyone here do any fun methods to determine how long someone will be tied up? I recently did a duct tape session and after I was taped to the chair and gagged, the person who tied me rolled two dice. They came out to be 1 and 3 so four hours of bondage. It’s definitely nerve wracking watching the dice tumble not knowing what the outcome will be haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

There are some websites which let you create a spinning wheel with your own options. Maybe you start with a bondage time of 12 hours which is intentionally quite long. And you have to possibility to win reductions by spinning the wheel (or rather let the top spin the wheel). But one option could also add some hours. And there could be options with little fun tasks, e.g. a few spankings on the butt or a worse gag or whatever.
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by .vanessa »

It is very dangerous to stay tied up for too long and without control.
It clearly depends on the resistance of each of us, in any case we must be very careful of our limits that we almost never know.
So I suggest, try and make the experiences you want but always in safety and with common sense.
For those who practice alone or alone (self), never do extreme experiments: there must always be an escape route even if the game is less realistic, but with the sefl it cannot be different.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

.vanessa wrote: 1 year ago It is very dangerous to stay tied up for too long and without control.
It clearly depends on the resistance of each of us, in any case we must be very careful of our limits that we almost never know.
So I suggest, try and make the experiences you want but always in safety and with common sense.
For those who practice alone or alone (self), never do extreme experiments: there must always be an escape route even if the game is less realistic, but with the sefl it cannot be different.
I’ve been doing bondage for a while and have experience with really long sessions. I’ve been tied up all night before.we definitely wouldn’t do this if we didn’t feel safe, but thank you for the reply!!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Mhunt84 wrote: 1 year ago When I first started with my girlfriend - now wife - we based it on time after school when our parents were away.
😂 That used to be my method too!
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Lara wrote: 1 year ago There are some websites which let you create a spinning wheel with your own options. Maybe you start with a bondage time of 12 hours which is intentionally quite long. And you have to possibility to win reductions by spinning the wheel (or rather let the top spin the wheel). But one option could also add some hours. And there could be options with little fun tasks, e.g. a few spankings on the butt or a worse gag or whatever.
12 hours sounds scary intense but also awesome
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

Mhunt84 wrote: 1 year ago
BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago
Lara wrote: 1 year ago There are some websites which let you create a spinning wheel with your own options. Maybe you start with a bondage time of 12 hours which is intentionally quite long. And you have to possibility to win reductions by spinning the wheel (or rather let the top spin the wheel). But one option could also add some hours. And there could be options with little fun tasks, e.g. a few spankings on the butt or a worse gag or whatever.
12 hours sounds scary intense but also awesome
It is possible just feed and hydrate the victims.
The idea was to start with a really long time because you are more or less forced to use the wheel to earn reductions with the risk of getting some of those penalties on the wheel in order to bring down the time to a more practical level.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

We also use dice in our plays. Depending on the time available, 6 hours is our max, we use 2 dice. If we have 3 hours to play, each dot is 15 minutes, if we have longer, each dot is 30 minutes. So if you throw a 7, you would be tied for 7x15 min (or 7x 30 min depending on the total time).

The person who is getting tied throws the dice AFTER being tied up, gagged and blindfolded. So you have no idea what the outcome is. And you get 3 throws. You can stop after the first one, or take your chance and throw again. If you throw 3 times, the last one is it. You will have no idea how long you will be tied, which adds to the game.

And yes, cheating would be easy, but if you let somebody tie you up, trusting your partner should not be hard.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

When I was a kid, one summer my cousins and I would play a timed game where girls tied the boys and vice-versa. The tied-up captives would have 15 minutes to escape, without interference from their captors (allowing the captors to learn from their mistakes!). If the captives escaped, the roles reversed. However, if the captives failed to escape in time, the binds would be re-tightened and an extra one-shot 15 minute was added, but this time the captors could interfere with the escape attempts (usually by tickling or verbally taunting). Sadly, it was just one summer and we stopped playing TUGs as we got older.

With my wife now, it depends on the time we have and my endurance for being kept tied up on a TUG day, but I've only ever safe-worded once to be untied, and so it usually ends when she says it ends.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

When I was younger me and my brothers played bondage games, we play at least 2 or 3 hours.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic