Please Help With Question

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
kathy919
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Please Help With Question

Post by kathy919 »

Hello all, I am Kathy and new here. I have been reading the stories and I have come to the decision that my husband Todd should be tied up and severely tickle tortured until he realizes his attitude must change. So I have a few questions. What is the best position to tie him in to give a long uninterrupted tickling? What is the best thing to use to tie him up so he has no hope or chance of getting loose . The more he cant move at all the better! And what is the most effective gag to use that not only will keep him very silent but embarrass him as well. And last, is there any one out there that has a very effective and agonizing tickle technique? Thanks for your help!!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

kathy919 wrote: 1 year ago Hello all, I am Kathy and new here. I have been reading the stories and I have come to the decision that my husband Todd should be tied up and severely tickle tortured until he realizes his attitude must change. So I have a few questions. What is the best position to tie him in to give a long uninterrupted tickling? What is the best thing to use to tie him up so he has no hope or chance of getting loose . The more he cant move at all the better! And what is the most effective gag to use that not only will keep him very silent but embarrass him as well. And last, is there any one out there that has a very effective and agonizing tickle technique? Thanks for your help!!
A mouth-stuffed gag I thinks works best for keeping someone really quiet. For added embarrassment you could stuff his mouth with an item of your underwear...

And for comfort while someone is being tickled over an extended period, I'd secure him to a bed. Wrists secured to each corner and similar for his ankles. As for the how... wrist cuffs with loops that you can thread the rope through are effective in my experience. You can use similar cuffs for his ankles.

And for the tickling, that depends on the individual. So I'd experiment with him. Maybe blindfold him to heighten the sensation and a feather works for me on the soles of my feet. But like I say, everyone's different so see how he responds...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic