reason of receiving a gag treatment

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

reason of receiving a gag treatment

Post by 16cftelesales »

Rather than gagged, anybody fasinated with the reason of why the victims being gagged?

To me, the best one is the one which have comedy element inside the whole scene. Where the damsel, of course is big mouth, nagging around, talking shit to the kidnappers, and the most important thing is the damsel does not even scare of the kidnapper.

So move on to the gag part, I truly love that when the gag is not a must in the situation, just because the damsel is too annoying. When the damsel remove the gag by themselves, or theycan still make sounds with the current gag, they would get a even more secured gag (like mouth packing, gag with knot in front) which make their sounds more blur than before.

One last thing is when the damsel remove their gags, without the relief of taking the gag off, the whole scene is incomplete, it would be better if the damsel actively mentioned how the gag uncomfort her.
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

My favourite part of any bondage story is usually that when someone is gagged or ungagged and I love to hear all the details about it. Hence, the reason for gagging is important to me too.

Especially fun is when they comment about the gag or are nagging, for example:
The person is gagged with worn socks and when those are removed they complain about the terrible taste.
"You could have used clean socks, you know! Those you had put in my mouth were so nasty. I've been wearing them five times in a row for my gym workouts."
"Well, I suggest next time, you shouldn't be so lazy with your laundry. And don't forget, you were constantly complaining and babbling, so I had to gag you. You left me no choice."

I like unruly victims who complain and scream and do whatever annoys the active person until they have enough a shut up their victim. By force, if necessary. Also funny: the wannebe-escape artist who says "Tie me up and gag me like you want, I'm getting out of this in no time", and well, they fail, can't get free and get frustrated...

Like you, I enjoy when the first gag turns out to be ineffective and the victim receives an upgrade and end up with layers of gagging material.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic