A painful question

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

A painful question

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Okay so I just wanted to ask thos question to see if anyone else does this. Does anyone ever throw out their old bondage gear if its broken or worn out? Or to make room for new things.

I only ask as I was looking at my collection the other day considering throwing some stuff out again. I'm kind of torn as I want to keep some of my first Ropes as a keepsake even if I don't use them.

Thoughts?
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

You can (and should) make art out of them; Wall decor
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
honourthechapter1775

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago You can (and should) make art out of them; Wall decor
That's a pretty neat idea I'll be sure to give it a go sometime
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 1 year ago Okay so I just wanted to ask thos question to see if anyone else does this. Does anyone ever throw out their old bondage gear if its broken or worn out? Or to make room for new things.

I only ask as I was looking at my collection the other day considering throwing some stuff out again. I'm kind of torn as I want to keep some of my first Ropes as a keepsake even if I don't use them.

Thoughts?

You can either throw them away so you have space for new ropes, or if you want to keep some old ones for keepsake maybe put them in a smaller separate box and write keepsakes on there. Or perhaps you could style it up and use two of them as curtain tie backs in your bedroom and any excess rope hanging down you can tie into a bow
honourthechapter1775

faye2013 wrote: 1 year ago
honourthechapter1775 wrote: 1 year ago Okay so I just wanted to ask thos question to see if anyone else does this. Does anyone ever throw out their old bondage gear if its broken or worn out? Or to make room for new things.

Thoughts?

You can either throw them away so you have space for new ropes, or if you want to keep some old ones for keepsake maybe put them in a smaller separate box and write keepsakes on there. Or perhaps you could style it up and use two of them as curtain tie backs in your bedroom and any excess rope hanging down you can tie into a bow

Thanks for the suggestion sounds like a swell idea I'll have to try giving it a go.
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by .vanessa »

Sometimes yes. It depends.
For the ropes you have to do some maintenance, if they are of good quality they can last for years.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic