Favorite chest punishments

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bourbonbeard

Favorite chest punishments

Post by bourbonbeard »

What are peoples favorite ways to punish a woman’s chest? I always like clamps, clothes pins, and a riding crop. But curious about what others like and any creative ways to go about it.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I generally like Nile clamps and tugging on the chain or flicking the clamps. A have also been blindfolded, gagge hands behind me and led round by clamps in the past.

I have imagined what it would be like tied up standing with nipple clamps tied to the ceiling so I can stand but can’t sit or lie down. I’ve seen pictures and videos of candle wax dripped on nipples but that probably causes blisters and damages them so probably would,not enjoy it.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I generally like Nile clamps and tugging on the chain or flicking the clamps. A have also been blindfolded, gagge hands behind me and led round by clamps in the past.

I have imagined what it would be like tied up standing with nipple clamps tied to the ceiling so I can stand but can’t sit or lie down. I’ve seen pictures and videos of candle wax dripped on nipples but that probably causes blisters and damages them so probably would,not enjoy it.
[mention]JulieG[/mention] i have done the nipple clamps attached to the ceiling so the person is in quite the predicament. It’s one of my all time favorites.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic