Gags: Favorite, Worst, Longest

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gags: Favorite, Worst, Longest

Post by guardian741 »

Looking to hear about everyone’s experiences with gags! I have 3 different questions:

1. Whats’s your FAVORITE gag?
2. What has been the worst-tasting gag you’ve experienced? (Alternatively, you could go for most-uncomfortable)
3. How were you gagged during the longest period you were gagged for?

I’ll go first:

1. Favorite gag is a (mildly) dirty sock with tape wrapped around. Love the humiliation of it.

2. Worst tasting was worn pantyhose taped in my mouth. My wife’s feet must have really sweated in them.

3. My longest time gagged has only been an hour! (Sad) i was gagged with socks and tape while my wife want to finish her whole show before untying me.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

1. Piece of cloth (could be a sock) in my mouth with a second piece of cloth tied between my teeth, maybe a third tied over my mouth.

2. Sweaty socks can be foul but most uncomfortable was a too big ball gag. Ball gags in general are uncomfortable.

3. I used to be gagged for hours on ends as a teenager when my sister wanted to “keep me out of the way”. I loved it.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

[mention]guardian741[/mention] I have very similar preferences to yours

1. Favorite gag is a slightly worn sock secured with duct tape. I used to love using my ex-wife’s socks from her laundry, not a huge fan of socks right off someone’s feet

2. Worst tasting was my ex-wife’s stockings. She had worn them all day at a wedding we attended and by the time the ended up in my mouth I could taste (and smell!) every hour she wore them

3. My longest time gagged was only around an hour, would love to be gagged for a longer period
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Jennyjay wrote: 1 year ago
3. I used to be gagged for hours on ends as a teenager when my sister wanted to “keep me out of the way”. I loved it.
Sounds fun! How did you sister normally tie and gag you? Whats the age difference between you two?
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

guardian741 wrote: 1 year ago
Sounds fun! How did you sister normally tie and gag you? Whats the age difference between you two?
Four years. Ill write about it sometimes but it was basically hands behind by back, feet together, gag.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

guardian741 wrote: 1 year ago
Four years. Ill write about it sometimes but it was basically hands behind by back, feet together, gag.
Looking forward to it!
What have you been gagged with? Was there a common thing your sister typically leaned towards?
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

1. I’m a fan of the classics so i enjoy a good sponge and cloth gag, but there is something special about being gagged with a nice ballgag. It just adds to the helplessness

2. Worst tasting gag probably would have to be with a date i had a couple years ago, when we met up for our bondage games he gagged me with a washcloth, but that washcloth was used so i tasted soapy. I immediately spat it out and was just gagging and coughing uncontrollably.

3. The longest i have been gagged was 4 hours and that was on my anniversary with my ex-husband many years ago, we were in New York celebrating alone without the kids so it was just an all night party.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

1. My favorites are the worst and most uncomfortable, haha. My top favorite would have to be one time my dom used a pair of his socks topped off by a pair of his briefs. I repeatedly asked him to make sure both were as heavily used as possible, and he definitely followed through. LOTS of nasty old sweat in there. Used a leather muzzle to seal it all in.

2. Probably the objectively "worst" tasting one would be a time a dom took 4 of his used socks, soaked them in piss, and sealed them in my mouth with lots and lots of duct tape. Mummified my entire head with duct tape crisscrossing every which way. Again, I'd spent the last month begging him to make them as nasty as possible.

3. The longest I've been gagged without any breaks whatsoever was a 24-hour stint with 4 of my own moderately-used socks sealed in with duct tape. I tried to use them as heavily as I could but I'm not one who sweats much, haha. If tiny breaks count, then my longest was about 72 hours with 4 of a dom's (filthy) socks and a leather muzzle. He only removed the muzzle and took 2 of the socks out for the ~30 seconds it took to force-feed me a protein shake and a splash of piss every 12 hours or so. Then right back in!
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

1. My favorite is an otm gag with a sock or cloth stuffed in my mouth. It's comfortable and I love the look of otm gags.

2. There was this one pillow case I had forgotten about. I decided to use it as a cleave gag. While clean, it had been kept in my drawer for months and had this stale smell which extended to how it tasted. Not the worst thing I tasted, but not something I wanted in my mouth for an extended period of time.

3. The longest time I've been gagged without a break was nearly two hours. By that point, I either need to go to the bathroom or get a drink.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

HerNameJulia12 wrote: 1 year ago
2. Worst tasting gag probably would have to be with a date i had a couple years ago, when we met up for our bondage games he gagged me with a washcloth, but that washcloth was used so i tasted soapy. I immediately spat it out and was just gagging and coughing uncontrollably.
"I told you to gag me, not make me gag!"
I have got say that its moments like these that make me thankful that I require people who tie me to have experience being tied lol, then you don't get surprises like the soapy stuffing debacle.

1. I have a new favorite, never thought i'd be into leather panel gags, but the ones with just the leather strap and panel pad seem so authentic. It is hard to find ones that don't have a built-in ball or faux-penis stuffing.

2. Wearing too big of ball gag, seriously harms the jaw, felt achy for two days. Frankly I prefer a smaller ball with a cloth stuffing if a ball must be used.

3. I do not like to wear a gag for more than an hour or less at a time, the same for those who surrender themselves to my care. In fact every ten or so minutes, I like to take off the gag they're wearing, joke around and chat, then put a different gag in.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

HerNameJulia12 wrote: 1 year ago 2. Worst tasting gag probably would have to be with a date i had a couple years ago, when we met up for our bondage games he gagged me with a washcloth, but that washcloth was used so i tasted soapy. I immediately spat it out and was just gagging and coughing uncontrollably.
As someone who once accidentally ingested soapy water, I know that taste all too well. A used washcloth sounds 10x worse. Hopefully that didn't ruin your date.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

1.Whats’s your FAVORITE gag?

Long wrapped Duct Tape Gag.

And on occasion OTM and Cleave Gag

2. What has been the worst-tasting gag you’ve experienced?

Ball-gag

Up to 2 too 3 hours.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

1. Maybe cleave gags, but I love tape and otm gags a lot too.

2. I stuffed a sock in my mouth without checking to see if it was clean or not. Newsflash, it wasn't :o .

3. Just a little over two hours.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I have to base my experience on my youth. Gags we used as kids would almost always be cloth of some kind. Usually bandanas, but often scout neckerchiefs or bandages.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

1. Whats’s your FAVORITE gag?
My wife's sweaty gym socks or worn panties stuffed in my mouth, mouth taped shut, and a panel gag-head-harness for good measure with the other article (gym socks if gagged with panties, or panties if gagged with gym socks) held fixed over my nostrils by the head-harness straps.

2. What has been the worst-tasting gag you’ve experienced? (Alternatively, you could go for most-uncomfortable)
A rubbed ball gag, both uncomfortable and just fool tasting.

See 1, but in the longest case, for about 2 hours, it was my wife's gym socks as stuffing and the panties over the nostrils.
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago
HerNameJulia12 wrote: 1 year ago 2. Worst tasting gag probably would have to be with a date i had a couple years ago, when we met up for our bondage games he gagged me with a washcloth, but that washcloth was used so i tasted soapy. I immediately spat it out and was just gagging and coughing uncontrollably.
As someone who once accidentally ingested soapy water, I know that taste all too well. A used washcloth sounds 10x worse. Hopefully that didn't ruin your date.
It was a fun night nonetheless, I was gagged with a scarf instead of the cloh
GaggedCargoPants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedCargoPants »

1. My favourite thing to be gagged with is the same, a pair og socks or underwear stuffed in my mouth and then wrapped around with lots of duct tape. Its classic, humiliating, and truly does keep me muffled.

2. Worst tasting gag has got to be when my friend shoved his sweaty gym socks into my mouth, using one sock as stuffing and the other as a cleave gag to keep it in. They tasted rancid and I think I only had them in for a couple of minutes.

3. Longest time? I've been gagged for basically a whole day, at least 10 hours. During lockdown I had breakfast one morning and then wrapped duct tape around my mouth and just stayed that way whilst I did things around the house. It was great, although I did keep adding more and more duct tape as the day went on, so taking it off took a while!
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

1. My absolute favourite one is microfoam tape gags. Either wrapped around the head snuggly (concealing a sock or a pair of panties) or simply plastered over the mouth, defining a clear imprint of the captive's lips.

2. Ball gags, aching jaws and extended duration is the most uncomfortable combination I can think of. Never underestimate the power of a slightly oversized ball gag...

3. The longest I can recall was around two and a half hours, but I probably could have gone on longer.
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic