Convincing

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Convincing

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

So I know there are already quite a few topics on here about getting your families involved like Aunties, mothers and cousions. What I wanted to know is if you ever managed to persuade them to tie you up?
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 1 year ago So I know there are already quite a few topics on here about getting your families involved like Aunties, mothers and cousions. What I wanted to know is if you ever managed to persuade them to tie you up?
Awhile back, I managed to get my aunt to tie me to my girlfriend (I tied my girlfriend, my aunt tied me). Getting my aunt to go along was pretty easy...she was okay, as long as my girlfriend was okay.

Was my girlfriend okay with it? Not really. It took some time for her to agree. Afterwards, she made it plain that wasn't happening again.
honourthechapter1775

Almost sounds like you had quite a fun time together well almost at least, it's good when family members are willing to go along with it as it makes it easier that way and a better time all round. Just a shame your girlfriend didn't enjoy it.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 1 year ago Almost sounds like you had quite a fun time together well almost at least, it's good when family members are willing to go along with it as it makes it easier that way and a better time all round. Just a shame your girlfriend didn't enjoy it.
True and true.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

My brother and my cousin when we were younger managed convince me and my aunty to play a tie up game. In said game we were tied up, my aunt surprisingly didn’t resist at all but when it came to the gag she squirmed and squirmed until they tried their best convince her to be gagged. She and i both were in the end.
honourthechapter1775

HerNameJulia12 wrote: 1 year ago My brother and my cousin when we were younger managed convince me and my aunty to play a tie up game. In said game we were tied up, my aunt surprisingly didn’t resist at all but when it came to the gag she squirmed and squirmed until they tried their best convince her to be gagged. She and i both were in the end.
Sounds like you had quite a fun time to me as did your aunty. Makes me wonder if she was just putting on an act for all of you or if it was genuine.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 1 year ago
HerNameJulia12 wrote: 1 year ago My brother and my cousin when we were younger managed convince me and my aunty to play a tie up game. In said game we were tied up, my aunt surprisingly didn’t resist at all but when it came to the gag she squirmed and squirmed until they tried their best convince her to be gagged. She and i both were in the end.
Sounds like you had quite a fun time to me as did your aunty. Makes me wonder if she was just putting on an act for all of you or if it was genuine.
Maybe, you never know she seemed quite pleased after our little endeavour. I know my cousins and bro tied our aunt again without me once and they said they got her into a hogtie which she didn't complain as much. This was after our first game. So you never know really.
honourthechapter1775

I guess you have to take the plunge into the unknown really to discover whether people are just playing along for your amusement as they see it as "Innocent kids games" as it were. Are secretly into it and get a kick out of it . Either that or they're just indifferent about it and open minded. At the end of the day if they are happy to go along with it and have no objections I can't see a problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic