Fun halloween party idea

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fun halloween party idea

Post by Tapedupcouple »

With Halloween coming up I really cant help but think of all sorts of costumes and cosplays and such. Usually my wife and i do some sort of couples costume from the classics to super heroes and such but really loving the idea of having a third person to dress up with us as well. In particular the riddler from the latest batman movie. We would be dressed up rather fancy as we were planning on attending one of those classic gotham charity events but the riddler has other plans for us. Now we are tightly duct taped together almost completely mummified back to back struggling to stay standing mmpphhiinngg infront of everybody while the Riddler informs all the other guests at the halloween party about the game and the rules of how to solve the riddle and save the helpless couple.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

I definitely enjoy the idea of being turned into a decoration at a party for the entertainment of the guests, especially if they're allowed to get hands on. Also definitely into the idea of doing that to someone else.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

i don't know if it fits the topic, but i once talked with someone in the forum about being mummified and being a decor to some hallowen themed event. I could also think of having "spider webs" in the house and someone being trapped in a corner or something.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Pseudonym wrote: 1 year ago I definitely enjoy the idea of being turned into a decoration at a party for the entertainment of the guests, especially if they're allowed to get hands on. Also definitely into the idea of doing that to someone else.
Glad you like it, def would be so much fun! Making sure its nice and secure!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

micoAi wrote: 1 year ago i don't know if it fits the topic, but i once talked with someone in the forum about being mummified and being a decor to some hallowen themed event. I could also think of having "spider webs" in the house and someone being trapped in a corner or something.
I believe we may have had that conversation in the past. My wife and I would love to be your victims at the party haha!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Even better, if when attending that charity event you are actually superheroes in your normal guise, and Riddler doesn't know he already has his enemies right where he wants them.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Even better, if when attending that charity event you are actually superheroes in your normal guise, and Riddler doesn't know he already has his enemies right where he wants them.
We have more then a few costumes to fit the part!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic