Tissue Handgag

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tissue Handgag

Post by Holly09 »

I don’t know why I have this fetish but I just want to explain it and see if anybody can relate. I’m obsessed with the idea of using tissues to muffles them screams of somebody whilst they are being tied up. I’m not sure where it all comes from but the idea of somebody pulling out a scrunched up tissues from their pocket and for it to be used as a gag excites me. I think it is because I love the idea of the “kidnap” being rough in that because the victim is fighting back the captor has to grab the nearest item (in this case a tissue) to muffles the screams. My biology teacher at school used to have tissues up her sleeve and she was so attractive, I’ve always dreamed of her kidnapping me and I think that plays a massive part.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

I actually have this a little, too.
Entirely because I tied up my first girlfriend (shortly before we started dating) and gagged her by stuffing tissues in her mouth.
It was mostly just for fun, so the gag wasn't too effective.
But I still think about that concept. And now, especially as you described it: the rough struggle between the victim and the captor who's using anything they have on hand to quiet their captive
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

I see where you're coming from...I remember trying to gag myself with tissues in the past when I didn't have any other materials...problem was this was when I was first experimenting with gags and a paper cleave gets wet very quickly!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

When you say tissues is that like kleenex tissues or handkerchiefs? I'd imagine kleenex tissues would rip apart dead easily when they get soaked in saliva and would end up stuck all over your mouth.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Holly09 wrote: 1 year ago I don’t know why I have this fetish but I just want to explain it and see if anybody can relate. I’m obsessed with the idea of using tissues to muffles them screams of somebody whilst they are being tied up. I’m not sure where it all comes from but the idea of somebody pulling out a scrunched up tissues from their pocket and for it to be used as a gag excites me. I think it is because I love the idea of the “kidnap” being rough in that because the victim is fighting back the captor has to grab the nearest item (in this case a tissue) to muffles the screams. My biology teacher at school used to have tissues up her sleeve and she was so attractive, I’ve always dreamed of her kidnapping me and I think that plays a massive part.
Well now I do lol
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

I have a similar fetish, but rather than tissues, it’s proper cotton handkerchiefs, especially if taken from the victim. The more handkerchiefs used in the gag, the better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic