Weird Ghost Fantasy?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Weird Ghost Fantasy?

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

Wondering if anyone else had weird dreams like this?
When I was a kid (like 15) I dreamt that I lived in a big Victorian house, and there was a ghost that haunted the house that would tie me up. Like it would leave me notes to sit on a chair and ropes would move and tie me up and stuff. Really weird and recurring dream I had.
Anyone else have weird dreams/fantasies like this?
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I had a dream years back when I first moved into my apartment where a ghost hogtied me and then levitated me. It was like being bound in zero gravity. Such bliss...
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Sleep paralysis is a fairly common phenomenon that takes many forms. Some people feel they are being held down by the weight of a form on them, others experience what you did. Ive had a recurring dream when I was young where I was captured by little minions (like maleficents crew from sleeping beauty), tied, noosed, and gagged. They gave me the choice of going through the trap door or joining them. Obviously I joined them lol.

Art by shicev12 on DA
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I'll be honest, I have plenty of supernatural fantasies, appeals to me for some reason. Ghosts have indeed been among them.

The image of ropes seeming to move on their own to chase and bind you is quite an interesting one.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

When I was a teenager, I sometimes fantasized about being in some old house and when I stepped into the basement, some ghostly force would drag me over to the wall, chain me to it, and gag me. I would then be kept captive down there for a while.
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago Sleep paralysis is a fairly common phenomenon that takes many forms. Some people feel they are being held down by the weight of a form on them, others experience what you did. Ive had a recurring dream when I was young where I was captured by little minions (like maleficents crew from sleeping beauty), tied, noosed, and gagged. They gave me the choice of going through the trap door or joining them. Obviously I joined them lol.

Art by shicev12 on DA
Oh I’ve totally had sleep paralysis dreams where I’ve been tied up! What a thrill lol
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago Sleep paralysis is a fairly common phenomenon that takes many forms. Some people feel they are being held down by the weight of a form on them, others experience what you did. Ive had a recurring dream when I was young where I was captured by little minions (like maleficents crew from sleeping beauty), tied, noosed, and gagged. They gave me the choice of going through the trap door or joining them. Obviously I joined them lol.

Art by shicev12 on DA
Being captured and tied up and gagged by little minions like goblins etc is a big fantasy of mine.

Love this image btw.

Something like this I wish could happen to me. Just the goblins but take out Maleficient.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I once dreamt about being captured b goblins after reading “The Hobbit”. It was before I was into TGs though. Being tied up by ghosts sounds “Scooby Doo” fantasies.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Jeff K
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jeff K »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago I once dreamt about being captured b goblins after reading “The Hobbit”. It was before I was into TGs though. Being tied up by ghosts sounds “Scooby Doo” fantasies.
I used to play games with my friends that involved getting captured by goblins! Those were the days...
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
PaulsPerils
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PaulsPerils »

I've definitely had sleep paralysis a few times, and once I think I had a dream of being tied up and gagged before the paralysis set in. Funny thing with dreams though, I always feel like there are cool details that I can't remember in the morning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic