Realistic bondage items

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Realistic bondage items

Post by Jinko28 »

This is really random but in my opinion I find items that can be used in day to day life way more sexy and interesting. Like I’m not into leather straps, heavy material, ball gags, ect. I don’t like anything that is made just for bondage. I prefer using duct tape, ropes, panties, socks because there is something more attractive to me. Anyone else feel like this?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

While I use everyday stuff most of the time for my bondage sessions, bondage-specific gear can be a lot of fun. I finally bought a ball gag a while back, and I found it to not only be comfortable, but it made a nice gag and looked great. I'm evening thinking about getting some self bondage cuffs for my wrists and leather cuffs for my ankles. I'll admit I was unsure about getting the ball gag, but now I wonder why I didn't get it sooner.

It's entirely up to you what you want to use for bondage and if you don't want to use items made for bondage, that's cool. Safety is the most important thing when it comes to bondage, but the second most important thing is having fun! However, taking a chance on something or getting a bit out of your comfort zone can open up new avenues for you.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Jinko28 wrote: 1 year ago This is really random but in my opinion I find items that can be used in day to day life way more sexy and interesting. Like I’m not into leather straps, heavy material, ball gags, ect. I don’t like anything that is made just for bondage. I prefer using duct tape, ropes, panties, socks because there is something more attractive to me. Anyone else feel like this?
I feel the same way, day to day life items are far more interesting to me than bondage items. However, ballgags for some reason is special case, I find it very interesting eventhough I never tried one.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Leather Muzzles for me.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

I see what you mean but I also made a ballgag out of a ping pong and a shoelace...so it can be realistic too!
marsbars
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by marsbars »

Jinko28 wrote: 1 year ago This is really random but in my opinion I find items that can be used in day to day life way more sexy and interesting. Like I’m not into leather straps, heavy material, ball gags, ect. I don’t like anything that is made just for bondage. I prefer using duct tape, ropes, panties, socks because there is something more attractive to me. Anyone else feel like this?
I absolutely agree with you. I am a big fan of just rope and duct tape, sometimes I have the urge to use a ballgag but I still prefer tape and rope
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Nah, bondage toys have a certain taboo to them because of what they are. I like to use such things as they get the job done better than duct tape.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I think that ball gags are probably the most effective kind (in that they cannot be worked off if properly tightened) so if you are going for something that really does the trick without having to wrap layers of tape around the head, it's a solution.

I do not like how they look and like you prefer something that is more everyday in its use and appearance. My favorites are white cloth diapers (they make stretchy ones that are great for gags and really big ones that are nice for really big thick detective-style gags. Torn white bedsheets also make nifty bonds and gags.

Black pvc electricians tape (the thicker stuff for big wires) is nice, it makes a "lip-print" when used as a gag and is less mean coming off as most tapes.

For bonds, old fashioned hemp or jute rope, preferably 8mm for bigger people, 6mm for smaller. Its easier to handle and untie than thin clothesline and the like.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

I personally would recommend scarves or bandanas, since they can easily be worn (at least in colder temperatures) and quickly be converted into tie up materials.
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

For the most part I was just like this. It was quite a while before I even used rope. I stay in a small town so I was always afraid of the stigma I'd have if people saw me buying rope and duct tape. I usually just used household items like bedsheets, old phone cords, broken game controllers, bathrobe sashes, athletic tspe, etc.

Just in the last few years did I start shopping for bondage items online. I used to be afraid of doing that because I expected the packages to be sent in some flamboyant style that would expose me. Now that I see that Sub Shop really values discretion I order every now and then. I always wanted to try a ballgag so I had purchased one and was surprised at how comfy they are. Wound up ordering a breathable one and a '2 inch. Was afraid of how it would feel because of how big they are but it felt great! Guess my mouth is used to being gagged over the years; now I want to try a '2.8/'3 ballgag. They used to not be my thing but in recent years I've grown to appreciate the way they shape lips and the drooling effect.

I'm still not into heavy bondage items but I find myself looking for different gags and even a collar/leash setup. I see art on DA/Boundhub and even some roulettes(only the light roulettes that focus on gags and positions) and occasionally try to recreate those setups. That's also where my situational crossdressing thing kicks in because I usually want to recreate the look as well 😅.

I will say I feel much more open about my bondage cravings to my wife. Occasionally she ties my spread eagle and last time she actually scarf gagged me. As revenge I tied her hands in front of her and actually used the '2 ballgag on her! She usually doesn't really like to be gagged when I've tried to use duct tape or athletic wrap in the past but she was actually almost downright eager to try the ballgag. There's another gag similar to the ballgag I want to try on her but I'm going to go easy in leveling her up to that.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love rope , tape and leather cuffs and straps. Also handcuffs.

But, tights, scarves, parcel tape, medical tape, bandages are fun too.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

I tend to use bondage-specific gear more often, but both have a place in my bondage collection. It just depends on what I'm in the mood for. It's also fun to mix and match (ie, rope and a ball gag).
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

In my experience, ordinary trouser belts are an excellent and surprisingly effective tool, both for tying up and torturing the victim. It even happened to me to be gagged with someone else's belt!

In my childhood days, we didn't have the internet and knew nothing about BDSM and it's accessories. The most obvious tying tool in the world - cotton rope - was practically non-existent in our country (we only had nylon ropes with which you could easily cut your skin into flesh). Somehow, we naturally reached for our belts.

Trouser belts are very versatile, they don't evoke awkward connotations and you can always carry them with you. I remember the pleasant thrill of seeing a classmate wearing the belt with which he had tied me up the day before :)

The belts smell good, the sound of crackling leather straps tightened around my wrists is absolutely amazing and, on top of that, the belt is often warm from the body of the person tying me with it!

I recently saw on the internet an ingenious method of tying with a leather trouser belt, virtually impossible for the victim to release. I recommend it! :twisted:

My comments:
Much better results are obtained by restraining the victim's hands behind his back, preferably with the arms parallel to each other and perpendicular to the spine - then there is no anatomical possibility that they'll untie themselves. With this method it's also possible to effectively tie someone's legs because the belt is not fastened or tied but tightened, and with the hands tied the victim will not be able to make the precise movements necessary to loosen the ties. Not to mention that he needs to know the method for release - traditional tugging will not work or will further tighten the belt.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

When I first tied myself up unused socks and school ties, sometimes sticky tape or belts from trousers and dresses. I found rope (clothes line) much better , especially if you can find someone to tie you up. Scarves are.better than socks but everyone has socks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic