Bondage in books

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage in books

Post by angim350 »

Hey all

Apologies if there is already a thread on this, but I couldn't find one - if there is, please feel free to point me in the right direction! I was just thinking it would be a good idea to list some of the best scenes from books we've all read where characters are tied up - I know there is a certain Grey elephant in the room, but I'm thinking we can just agree that one goes without saying....lol!

I suppose I could start with the following:

- Harry Potter: Harry gets tied up several times throughout the series, as do several other characters.

- Percy Jackson series: Whilst something that never happens to the main character himself (at least in the books I've read so far!), several supporting characters are captured and tied several times

- Taken: An amazon book by Nora McClintock which features a girl who is left hogtied in a cabin by, she thinks, a serial killer. If anyone hasn't read this, it's actually a really good story in its own right as the protagonist needs to figure out how to free herself from the rope and then get back to civilisation from where she has been taken. There is also a pretty cool twist at the end.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

angim350 wrote: 1 year ago

- Percy Jackson series: Whilst something that never happens to the main character himself (at least in the books I've read so far!), several supporting characters are captured and tied several times
Sadly enough. After all who'd be better to gag than Percy? Well, aside from Nico.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

If you like horror stories that are inspired by HP Lovecraft I can recommend the short story collection "Swedish Cult" that will be published in English in September. Very good book, and a nice (but quite weird) bondage scene in the story "Miss Witt's Great Work of Art".

https://www.valancourtbooks.com/swedish-cults.html
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Rin Tin Tin and the Ghost Wagon Train
Fury and the Lone Pine Mystery
Children of the Covered Wagon
The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters

Numerous Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew books.

Look for them on e-Bay,

Drawscore
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

The Hardy Boys of course
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic