Weird sleeping habits?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

Weird sleeping habits?

Post by Solarbeast »

Has anyone else developed any weird sleeping habits from this interest? For quite some time now I've used an old pillowcase that I had made into a wrist restraint, in the past, and have been sleeping with it on ever since. It somehow has helped me stop tossing and turning all night like I used to. I can easily get my wrists out of the restraint in case of an emergency and have occasionally woken up with my wrists free. It's loose enough to do no harm and tight enough to feel restrained.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Not me, and I don't think it was bondage-related, but I had a friend who used to sleep blindfolded. He stayed over my place one night and I was surprised when he asked to borrow one of my bandanas before bed.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I toss and turn a lot in my sleep, and I have tried going to sleep tied up before; every time, depending on how tight/complex I do it, I either can't get to sleep or end up wriggling my way out of it.

Sleep masks and blindfolds are pretty much interchangeable.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I went through a period (and sometimes still do it) of sort of folding up when I slept, with my arms crossed straitjacket-style. My partner would remark on it. I think I was possibly dreaming of being straitjacketed.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
nylongag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nylongag »

Sometimes if I have trouble falling asleep, I lie on my back and put my arms in a spreadeagle position. Then I imagine that my hands are tied to the bedposts... Strange, but it works
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Before mum left me at home after school and some Saturdays, I would tie my feet together in bed and sometimes.use a thick rubber band to try to tie my hands behind my back. The bands always came.off at some.point in the night though.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

nylongag wrote: 1 year ago Sometimes if I have trouble falling asleep, I lie on my back and put my arms in a spreadeagle position. Then I imagine that my hands are tied to the bedposts... Strange, but it works
I've done this as well and it really helps me relax when I can't fall asleep. Sometimes even just putting my hands above my head helps.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

More often than not recently I’ve taken to sleeping mummified in my plush blankets. Granted the recent heatwave has put a stop to that, but during the winter especially I’ll spend pretty much every night mummified in my fuzzy blankets, sometimes layered up in all 3. It’s extremely comfy, and given how much practice I’ve had with it, I can wrap myself pretty tightly, escape isn’t super easy so I do feel rather helpless.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic