Any wrap gag enthusiasts here?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Any wrap gag enthusiasts here?

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

I always go through my own personal "trends" when it comes to my preferences some weeks I'm really into leather bondage or a specific kind of gag or scenario. But one thing I always find myself coming back to is Tape gags wrapped all the way around.

Once I started doing them I realized they are just as secure as they look and when you have your mouth stuffed there's nothing that's put me in a sub space more. I'm CONSTANTLY daydreaming about this one date I had a long time ago who would do it for me exactly how I liked it. Specifically once you're tied up and there's nothing you can do to stop the gag from coming it just feels like the final nail in the coffin and it's soool satisfying.

I guess I'm mainly just gushing about my fantasies sorry but I was curious if anyone else understands my obsession with them. They just really hit different compared to any other gag for me.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

While I don't use wrap gags very often, they can be fun sometimes. I completely agree with you on how they put you into more of a sub space. The times I've used wrap gags have been the times I've felt the most helpless while in bondage :D .
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I’m with you on wrap gags. They’re very effective and, in my opinion, look the best.

I have that obsession with tape bondage in general. I’ve tried rope, belts, etc. but I always strongly prefer duct tape.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I like the tape gags around myself. It's one of the better ways to gag a person
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I often use coban or elastic bandages as layers in a gag. Those times when I elect for tape, we leave a cleave gag layer underneath as a base layer and the knot for that cleave visible and accessible below the tape along the brain stem so if tape needs to come off quick, there is a back door to loosen the gag. BTW best tape I have found is the european pvc tape. The brands in the us are like duct tape mixed with electrical tape, the european stuff shows lip contours and stuff, its cute.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Wrap gags are definitely fun. A gag with several layers of duct tape wrapped all around the head is very good, like that one. I've also had some multi-layer gags with something fabric wrapped all the way round as the outmost layer, which looks nice.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Massive wrap gag fan here! In my personal experience I’ve played around with duct tape, plastic wraps, elastic bandages, and vinyl and microfoam tapes as well.

They’re the best though when all used in combination, adding multiple layers of each material until your face is completely wrapped and silenced.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I don’t use them as often as I’d like, but wrap gags are definitely fun. Love stuffing the mouth good and wrapping nice and tight. But I won’t use duct tape because of how rough it is on the hair/skin. For wrap gags I only use non-adhesive bondage tape. I don’t use it too often because of how expensive it is. But as stated, fun fun fun.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

I've tried wrap gags with cloth in my mouth completely stuffing it and wrapping vet bandage around it. It feels so nice 😌 :D I can completely join you on this obsession!
Fully makes you feel helpless and you can moan all you like 🤤 I think it's one of my favourite gags
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Initially I wasn’t a big fan of it, but started to enjoy how it looked more and more when I saw it. Now, I absolutely love a nice tight , wrap around tape gag.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic