Any Men here who likes to be Dominated by a woman?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I love being tied up by women. In contrast to many previous posters in this thread, I love being tied up by women who are younger than me. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
SweetSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SweetSwitch »

Sure i will enjoy being dominated, tied and gagged by a woman
MikeGagee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MikeGagee »

Can’t resist it. F/M anytime. Letting her take control for hours :D
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

As a bisexual the way I see it is regardless of your own gender who WOULDN'T wanna get dominated by a Queen~ I guess there are people who are only doms but something about a confident beautiful woman will never fail to stutter my words.
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

Absolutely. Personally I can be either dom or sub. But something about a women being in control is a huge turn on! 10/10 would love to be tied by a woman again :D
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Yes please! Especially an older woman who will torment me before, during, and after the tying.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’ve always wanted to be dominated by a woman, and there’s been a couple very good points brought up already that I agree with and think have lead into why I prefer a female dominant to a male.

The two that stick out is the banter and the comment that women are better at extending a scene with teasing.

I have a verbal humiliation kink when I’m tied up or otherwise restrained, and for some reason hearing those teasing or taunting words from a woman basically gives me butterflies. How I’m so helpless, completely under her control, how I’ll ‘need to speak up I seem to have something in my mouth’ those all just make me melt.

Physical touch is also like my number 1 love language. So when I’m bound the physical teasing, again just makes me melt, and I don’t even mean just the sexual stuff. If I’m say tied to a chair, gagged and blindfolded, and my Domme is running her fingernails down my chest, whispering her taunts in my ear while her hair tickles my face and neck, sitting on my lap while I’m helpless to reach out and hold her, these are all things that add so much more to the play scene for me, that a guy just wouldn’t be able to replicate
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

Nothing better, and I only want to be tied and dominated by a woman......If they are into it there is nothing better than a woman teasing ,tormenting and usually have the desire to prolong your anticipation and keep you on edge for a very long time. I love to switch with that woman also...
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Earlier in this thread, I asked why men (like me) enjoy being tied up and dominated by women. Here's why I think I enjoy it, especially with my peculiar fetish of being tied up as a superhero in tights.

I'm usually a man who takes charge when it comes to relationships with women. I've always taken the initiative to ask them out on dates, find out what they like to deliver on their desires, and do whatever else I can to make them feel taken care of. Although I truly enjoy and want to be a man who leads in a dating (and now married) relationship, it can be tiring and even stressful. And on top of that, my career involves a lot of responsibility and requires me to lead an organization through all kinds of challenges, which adds even more stress in my life. In some ways, I feel that I need to be a superhero to carry the day.

With all that going on, I feel so much pleasure when I surrender myself to the woman I strive to please, and I don't need to make any decisions or fret about how to deliver. The "punishment" for me as a superhero who doesn't take charge is to be captured, tied up, and completely vulnerable to a beautiful and sexy woman who has her way with my body. And I have no say in how she pleasures me, which somehow makes me feel free.

People here who have read what I've posted in the True Stories for Adults section know that I have a thing for dressing up as a superhero in tights. Even as a kid, I thought those costumes were revealing, and Robin's outfit was the most revealing of all the male superheroes with his nude tights and the noticeable bulge in his green briefs. Plus, I reveled at Catwoman or another sexy villainess toying with the Dynamic Duo in their skin-tight spandex.

Although I usually don't show weakness or vulnerability as I take charge in life, I can be vulnerable before the woman I love when I appear as Robin with the bulge in my tights displaying how much she turns me on. And when she exploits that vulnerability and ties me up to have her way in arousing me even more, I feel unburdened of all my responsibilities. I'm completely helpless when she gropes my through my tights and further violates me, and I can't do anything but just let her have her way in pleasuring my body. I'm in absolute bliss when I totally give myself to her like that.
patrik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by patrik »

BondageBoyUK wrote: 1 year ago Since I'm safe on here and no one knows me thought I could ask a rather personal question.

Who on here is a man and would like to be Dominated by a woman. I'm a guy but I would love to be Dominated by a woman as I'm a sub. I tend to prefer dominant woman but in life have never found a dominant girl meaning I've never actually been happy in a relationship.
I like to be dominated by a dom who can understands my boundaries .
petkata41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by petkata41 »

Count me too. I like the idea of letting the woman be in charge.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic