Any Men here who likes to be Dominated by a woman?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Any Men here who likes to be Dominated by a woman?

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Since I'm safe on here and no one knows me thought I could ask a rather personal question.

Who on here is a man and would like to be Dominated by a woman. I'm a guy but I would love to be Dominated by a woman as I'm a sub. I tend to prefer dominant woman but in life have never found a dominant girl meaning I've never actually been happy in a relationship.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I’d love to be tied up by a girl my age, or older woman. So far just self bondage though :(
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I think a lot of men on here would prefer to be tied by a woman. It's certainly my preference.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

id like an older woman 10 15 yrs older than me to tie me up on a regular but a woman who b open to idea an understanding it doesnt necessarily have b a sexual thing everytime shoot thats like findin a 4 leaf clover in my neck of the woods
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Sure, absolutely.

I’d probably hazard saying it might be more preferable for me than a male kidnapper (though I’m not opposed).

In my personal opinion, women tend to be a bit better with their taunting and / or banter, which might enhance the experience while they do the actual tying.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

I'm not fussy. I'll take either.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago Sure, absolutely.

I’d probably hazard saying it might be more preferable for me than a male kidnapper (though I’m not opposed).

In my personal opinion, women tend to be a bit better with their taunting and / or banter, which might enhance the experience while they do the actual tying.
Totally agree, women has this amazing ability to taunt/banter the captive and it shows dominance in a very pleasing and fun way
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Inkstain wrote: 1 year ago I'm not fussy. I'll take either.

at the end of the day so will I lol
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Count me as a man who likes being tied up and teased by a woman.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

As much as i would love to tie up a girl, i have to say, the idea of being dominated by a woman sounds really nice :D
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

A woman being dominant over me is my vote. I am submissive myself and rather enjoy being controlled by a mature woman.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Like it? I LOVE being tied up, tortured and dominated by a woman. :-)
Last edited by Treville 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Thanks for the replies folks I definitely agree about being tied up by a more mature woman there's something that just makes it seem so enticing. Hopefully I'll get that experience at some point.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I there there is nothing to be ashamed about asking this question. Everyone has their own preferences and shouldn't be shamed for sharing them. But to answer the question on a more personal level, yes, I definitely much prefer a more dominant woman (if I had one) in my life. I just find being held captive by a femdom much more exciting and pleasing.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I love being tied and gagged by a woman. I agree that it's rare to meet a woman who loves to tie up and dominate men. I don't think the videos you find online are realistic- obviously they are paid to do it and it's a job. I'm sure there are women who love to do it but probably quite rare as society tends to normalise women being tied and dominated more (e.g. Fifty Shades).
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes, I love it as much as I love tying girls up.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I definitely love being tied up by women, I like being tied by anybody lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Here's a follow-up question for this conversation: why do men like us on this thread like to be tied up and dominated by women?

I'll answer my question too after thinking about it
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Here's a follow-up question for this conversation: why do men like us on this thread like to be tied up and dominated by women?

I'll answer my question too after thinking thought it
It was just something that appealed from a young age. And as I got older it became so much more exciting to think of myself at the mercy of an attractive lady.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

If I can put in a comment from a bisexual switch woman………

My experience on the receiving end of the ropes chains etc,

Men are more interested, not always exclusively interested in tying me up for sex. Women are much better at teasing, spanking, tormenting, psychological torment of a helpless blindfolded girl, taunting about tortures to come, stimulating and denying.

Sex with men may be 10 minutes, with a woman for play can be 10 hours with multiple orgasms to follow,
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago If I can put in a comment from a bisexual switch woman………

My experience on the receiving end of the ropes chains etc,

Men are more interested, not always exclusively interested in tying me up for sex. Women are much better at teasing, spanking, tormenting, psychological torment of a helpless blindfolded girl, taunting about tortures to come, stimulating and denying.

Sex with men may be 10 minutes, with a woman for play can be 10 hours with multiple orgasms to follow,

totally agree with everuthing u just said JulieG
ive been interested in older woman taping me up kidnapping me an not nesecarlly anything sexual go on in fantasy either but ever since i was a kid dunno y i love it but do truly love the thought of it an cant really explain y cause i dont no y also as I've grown the urge to have this fantasy makes me feel awkward around women older than me
Last edited by Blackfox74077 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Sex with men may be 10 minutes, with a woman for play can be 10 hours with multiple orgasms to follow,
Aye alright don’t rub it in :lol:

To give my thoughts on the OP’s question, you could probably go on for hours delving into the psychological reasons as to why anyone likes to be tied up. But at a very high level I think I enjoy it because I enjoy temporarily relinquishing myself of any control and putting myself at the mercy of someone else. The excitement of wondering what they’ll do to you and how they’ll take advantage of having that control over you.

And the reason why specifically women is because tie ups for me are a sexual pleasure, and my sexual preference is females so naturally I would want to be tied by a woman.
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I usually like to be the one in charge with women my age, be the one in control of fulfilling both of our fantasies. But I have also wondered what it would be like to be tied up by a sexy woman a bit older and more experienced
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Sure😁
I really enjoy being Tied up and Gagged by my wife. She’s a little dominant, and like this tying up games☺️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic