Where do you all get your bondage supplies from?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Where do you all get your bondage supplies from?

Post by taytay »

I’ve been trying to find basic, white cotton rope but can’t seem to find a good place to buy in bulk.. you know, the kind of stuff in older Dominic Wolfe production videos. The white coils of rope.

I’m also trying to find long leather belts, and I’ve had success finding some for sale on Etsy.. but I wonder where do the bondage studios source their gear from? Would love to get something high quality.

I did order harness panel gag from Etsy but the panel was a little small for my liking and I want to order a new one... but there’s so many options on Etsy and other websites I don’t know which to get.

Anyone else here ordered the stuff I’ve mentioned successfully and where did you get gear from?
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

taytay wrote: 1 year ago I’ve been trying to find basic, white cotton rope but can’t seem to find a good place to buy in bulk.. you know, the kind of stuff in older Dominic Wolfe production videos. The white coils of rope.

I’m also trying to find long leather belts, and I’ve had success finding some for sale on Etsy.. but I wonder where do the bondage studios source their gear from? Would love to get something high quality.

I did order harness panel gag from Etsy but the panel was a little small for my liking and I want to order a new one... but there’s so many options on Etsy and other websites I don’t know which to get.

Anyone else here ordered the stuff I’ve mentioned successfully and where did you get gear from?
Heyy! Even though I’d have to say that Etsy, in my opinion, has the most exciting variety of bondage equipment, I’d also suggest giving sub-shop and Xtreme restraints a look into. Sub-shop’s customer service is more personal and friendly, meanwhile Xtreme restraints offers quality products for a reasonable price on average, a little less than Etsy on similar items. Both websites have all the bondage essentials and then some both websites have gags, ropes and restraints aplenty (including the stuff you mentioned)!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

taytay wrote: 1 year ago I’ve been trying to find basic, white cotton rope but can’t seem to find a good place to buy in bulk...
3/8th of an inch, 50' lengths. Excellent quality. Cut the rope to desired lengths and seal the ends with heavy-duty duct/gaffer tape.

https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/product/B004YWCPC6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

rawganique has the best rope I have found. They have an online store and sell by rolls. They have cotton, but I really prefer thier jute and hemp. For larger folks 8mm is best. You need to cut to legnth and knot the ends ( I prefer wall knots over taping them). Then you break them over a hard surface like support post or railing, pulling against the hard point to guide the rope into shape. I color mine with natural fiber dye from dharma trading co. Make sure you oil it with something that you and your friends aren't allergic to every 6-18 months.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

I got my rope from ESINEM and have been very satisfied with it. He mainly does hemp and jute but there might be some cotton stuff there. I bought some coloured twine and colour coded the various lengths by whipping the ends.

For ball gags I always go to PleasureParadox, I think they also do straps and if their straps are like their gags then I can't recommend them enough.

For Electrician's Duct Tape and Vet Wrap I just use Amazon, but a local hardware store/pet store works too.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Walmart has a LOT of stuff 😂 like stuff I didn’t think would be sold in a general store with children 😂
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

3D printing is also possible for some stuff, especially if you want to try things out before you buy something more expensive (max ring gag size, min chastity cage size, for example)
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Mostly ebay, amazon and Etsy. But there are some other good places like Ann Summers (if you live in the UK) and bondage webbing. There all pretty useful when it comes to getting materials for bondage, they all vary in prices so its best to shop around !
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Bondora, Uberkinky and adults love fun are also a number of good places to get your supplies from
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic