Do you think you'd be turned on if arrested

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Good knot work is key. Something with a key is cheating imho
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago Good knot work is key. Something with a key is cheating imho
I can't see that lol. The key is really only easy for the one putting the handcuffs on, not the one wearing them.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

I just like a real challenge that’s beatable lol
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago I just like a real challenge that’s beatable lol
So, you want inferior restraints? Lol.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

You don’t? It makes for a better game
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Truly arrested? I don't think so. I think there'd be a lot more thoughts going through your mind than the restraints.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago You don’t? It makes for a better game
Well, this got sidetracked...

I'm not a police officer, but I'm 99.9% sure police don't view handcuffs as cheating. Their only goal is to subdue and arrest the criminal as quickly as possible. Handcuffs just happen to be extremely effective in doing that.

If you want to view handcuffs as cheating in the context of doing bondage in the privacy of your home or other TUG-related activities, that's fine. But you wouldn't think that way if you were a police officer in the line of duty, especially if you were tasked with subduing a potentially violent criminal.

Rant over, carry on.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Sorry! You’re right!!
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago
BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago You don’t? It makes for a better game
Well, this got sidetracked...

I'm not a police officer, but I'm 99.9% sure police don't view handcuffs as cheating. Their only goal is to subdue and arrest the criminal as quickly as possible. Handcuffs just happen to be extremely effective in doing that.

If you want to view handcuffs as cheating in the context of doing bondage in the privacy of your home or other TUG-related activities, that's fine. But you wouldn't think that way if you were a police officer in the line of duty, especially if you were tasked with subduing a potentially violent criminal.

Rant over, carry on.
That's a very good explanation. As someone who has been arrested before, and getting outside of the kink context, handcuffs are a genuine tool. And a necessary part of getting arrested. I wasn't someone who was going to get violent, but even I know handcuffs were/are necessary. If nothing else, they keep honest people honest.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago Sorry! You’re right!!
Don't worry about it, just had to get my two cents in there ;) .
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

I appreciate it!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Absolutely, depending on the circumstances. If it was a case of mistaken identity or a minor thing like an unpaid ticket or expired license, then definitely. Something that would be quickly settled and left behind. But if it was for something serious that had long-lasting ramifications? In that case not.
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

No. Not at all.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

I had a feeling this question would come up sooner or later. Honestly, I'm scared of police men. Most people don't understand why, but I get nervous and don't look at them in fear I may get arrested(stupid i know). So in truth, I think if I ever got arrested I'd be too stiff and nervous to be turned on😂
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

Going to prison is one of my greatest fears. I'd probably be too busy crying to be turned on.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

faye2013 wrote: 1 year ago I had a feeling this question would come up sooner or later. Honestly, I'm scared of police men. Most people don't understand why, but I get nervous and don't look at them in fear I may get arrested(stupid i know). So in truth, I think if I ever got arrested I'd be too stiff and nervous to be turned on😂
Same.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

I'd be an emotional wreck if I got arrested, so no, it wouldn't turn me on at all.

I enjoy being cuffed, but only in the bedroom.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 1 year ago
faye2013 wrote: 1 year ago I had a feeling this question would come up sooner or later. Honestly, I'm scared of police men. Most people don't understand why, but I get nervous and don't look at them in fear I may get arrested(stupid i know). So in truth, I think if I ever got arrested I'd be too stiff and nervous to be turned on😂
Same.
I don't think this fear is as irrational as it might appear, to be honest - look at all the reports we've recently had in the UK about male POs abusing their position to assault women! And the Sarah Everard case - I think a significant proportion of women here will now be reluctant to trust men POs after that.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

How about being arrested and handcuffed by private security staff, which can happen, rather than by Law Enforcement? I know I've seen some females there whom I'd happily let handcuff me.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Mugi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mugi »

I'm always worried I might get a bit aroused if I get put in handcuffs but yeah the reality of the situation will probably be less exciting than I think about, lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic