Virtual tie up

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I've done it a few times, I actually find it quite fun if me and the other person have good chemistry lol I usually would do it on kik or any streaming stuff. Omeagle is hard to find people who are into these days, but over the years I've found one or two people on there or chatroulette (don't know if that's still around)
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 1 year ago I've done it a few times, I actually find it quite fun if me and the other person have good chemistry lol I usually would do it on kik or any streaming stuff. Omeagle is hard to find people who are into these days, but over the years I've found one or two people on there or chatroulette (don't know if that's still around)
I tend to do it via Discord myself, interesting to maybe have done it on chatroulette!
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

HandgagLover wrote: 1 year ago
Ducttape1234 wrote: 1 year ago I've done it a few times, I actually find it quite fun if me and the other person have good chemistry lol I usually would do it on kik or any streaming stuff. Omeagle is hard to find people who are into these days, but over the years I've found one or two people on there or chatroulette (don't know if that's still around)
I tend to do it via Discord myself, interesting to maybe have done it on chatroulette!
Lol yeah chatroulette was fun cause people's reactions to seeing you gagged are always different but there have been one or two people that requested me to do "challenges" after seeing me gagged so it's all in good fun
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

You know for once I'd be interested in doing this the other way around and tying someone up virtually rather than being the one tied...
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

That feeling when you want to do this but have no materials in the house...
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

HandgagLover wrote: 7 months ago That feeling when you want to do this but have no materials in the house...
Everyone has materials! You just have to know where to find them (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Well tonight I may even be in the mood to virtually tie someone up...if there's any subs that fancy that...
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

I do this a lot and love it! If anyone is interested please DM me! :D I’m more than happy to show off my handiwork, and I’ll play as sun or dom!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Slowly coming to the realisation that this time of year is the perfect time for virtual tie ups...
me1931
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by me1931 »

I'd love to do something like this again, used to do it a ton when I first discovered this side of the internet a decade ago and been missing it ever since!
Discord: kt1994
Bubblelubble33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bubblelubble33 »

If anyone’s up, let me know!
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

Can confirm that these are a lot of fun :D Might just be me but having someone give you orders on how to tie yourself up adds that little spice that self-bondage normally lacks
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

BratBinder7 wrote: 3 months ago Can confirm that these are a lot of fun :D Might just be me but having someone give you orders on how to tie yourself up adds that little spice that self-bondage normally lacks
Definitely not just you! :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic