How would you tell someone you're leaving them taped up and gagged?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Highpointer642
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How would you tell someone you're leaving them taped up and gagged?

Post by Highpointer642 »

This isn't a real situation. It's just for fun.

Someone has been begging you to tape them up and see if they can get out. The deal is you can use up to 5 rolls of tape and no gags. So, you use 4.5 rolls to make them into a completely helpless duct tape mummy. Then, out of surprise, you shove a massive sponge in their mouth and take the rest of the tape and wrap it very tightly 25 times around their head, despite their muffled screaming the whole time.

Then, you decide you'll just leave them like that. Lol. How do you tell them? Things like asking questions you know they can't answer, taunting, etc. Lol.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I think a combination of taunts as well as phrases that assert total control would work great here. Things like:

"I'm sorry, I can't understand what you're saying."

"I put that gag on you for a reason, now shut up!"

"Scream all you want, no one can hear you."

"Oh, you want out? Too bad!"

"I like you better when you're gagged!"
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I'd probably leave them with a teasing threat that would make them either try to helplessly struggle or resign themselves to their fate. Like I might take a picture and say that I'm sending it to their friends or posting it on my wall(I definitely wouldn't but they wouldn't know that). I might call a mutual friend and hold a conversation with them about the one that's tied up. I might even ask if they want to speak to them before saying they're a little too busy to talk right now. If it was someone I was comfortable with I might use them as a foot cushion while I'm talking ;)
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

Why talk so much? Two words are enough: "Good Night!"
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

If this is real life mutual consensual play, I’d never gag someone who didn’t want to be gagged.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago If this is real life mutual consensual play, I’d never gag someone who didn’t want to be gagged.
Got to agree with this post. When it comes to tie up games it's something that involves a lot of trust between the two people and when a sub says their limits they need to be respected.

Breaking their rules on what they want could have the potential to traumatize them long term, they'll never trust you again and stop them from exploring their kinks in the future. I know the OP said this jokingly but it's something that is very serious that needs to be respected.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Highpointer642 wrote: 1 year ago How do you tell them?
Just say 'Bye'.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago If this is real life mutual consensual play, I’d never gag someone who didn’t want to be gagged.
But as this is just for fun : “ Bye. See you tomorrow.”

I may actually just shut the door then take my shoes off so I can sneak back in to watch them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic