What are you craving?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago I've been craving a chair tie lately. Haven't had much time for any self bondage lately but it looks like I'll have time this weekend.
Omg me too! I’ll scratch your back if you scratch mine :)
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 1 year ago I craving being tied up to a chair by a female friend. Wrists behind my back ankles tied together thighs tied to the seat of the chair. And have her remove one of the socks she had been wearing and stuffing it into my mouth. Before cleaving gagging it into place. Then she would force me to smell her feet for awhile before removing her other sock and securing it over my nose so I have to smell it while she leaves for awhile to enjoy my predicament
I would love to do a scenario :mrgreen:
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I’m craving rope mummification right now. I’ve done many mummy sessions with duct tape and plastic wrap, but I’ve been insanely curious about being mummified with rope.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

r craving rekindling with a female college friend who has said she wants to have her way with me. She wants me stripped hogtied at her feet where she tells me to worship them. A nice panty gag and blindfold while she prepares my bondage weekend.
Last edited by psuking1 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
TiedBrad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedBrad »

Delete
Last edited by TiedBrad 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Spending a kinky evening tied up tightly maybe some different positions locked in closet even tied gagged kept captive a while with some kinky sexual pleasure aswell of course lol
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Getting tied up (and gagged) by a group of people against a tree in the woods while they're casually having a pic-nic or something like that...
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

RotiferTape wrote: 1 year ago I’m craving rope mummification right now. I’ve done many mummy sessions with duct tape and plastic wrap, but I’ve been insanely curious about being mummified with rope.
I did that to a bondage friend of mine one time! She had a new outfit (sexy black bra and panties, black garter belt and thigh high black stockings) the she said she wanted me to “wrap her up in” that night.

When she changed into it for me and came into the living room to show it off. I sat her on the couch, tied her hands in front of her, then crossed and tied her ankles.

Leaving her there, I went to the closet and got my red rock climbing rope. I tied the middle of it around her ankles (and secured it well with a smaller thin rope. I wrapped the excessively long ends in opposite directions around her legs, working higher up them. I looped the rope around itself and wrapped the opposite direction, switching back and forth as I worked higher up her body. I got all the way up her body, finally tying it off and running each rope end between her upper arms and her torso (basically through her armpits).

She was there there, only her feet in her sexy black stockings sticking out the bottom and her shoulders, neck and head out thr top. It wasn’t what she had planned, but she absolutely loved being tied like that despite how long it took.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I find my cravings vary from time to time, but right now I'm craving sneaking up on and jumping a beautiful, muscular woman, wrestling her to the ground and tying her arms behind her back. Then tying her legs together and gagging her. Then I will play some video games while listening to her grunt and groan in frustration as she rolls around on the floor, trying unsuccessfully to get loose.

And if her equally beautiful sister walks in on us, well, all the better! I'll tie them back-to-back and listen to them try to communicate as they wriggle around and glare at each other over their shoulders!
Ducttaper1996
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttaper1996 »

My craving is sneaking up on elegant lady dress shirt, pencil skirt,dark tights) sitting in her office chair. I pull out a roll of duct tape and spin her on the chair pinning her to the back with arms along her waist. I stuff her mouth with cloth and wrap tape around her head heavily. Finally I move to the legs wrapping a lot of tape around pantyhose clad feet and calves. I just watch her mumphing and trying to get out.
ducttapefan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttapefan »

Being overpowered and taped up, or tied up in pretty much any position
Mugi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mugi »

I really want to have someone so I can actually properly handcuff myself behind my backs with my hinged handcuffs... I guess bonus points if there's a hood involved or my closet too.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

I’m writing a bit of fiction right now about doing a home invasion/robbery role play with a girl and am reeeeally craving that. I’m a switch and haven’t gotten a chance to explore the dom side of myself, and am really eager to do that. Waking a girl up with a hand gag and duct taping her up in her pajamas is one of the hottest things I can think of. (Hoping real life will send that opportunity my way someday, but for now I suppose I’ll just have to use the written word to scratch that itch…)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

To find Christian McCaffrey in his 49ers' uniform all tied up and tape-gagged under my Christmas tree on Christmas morning! :D

I would not unwrap him! ;)
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I've been craving a camping trip recently. I went for the first time back in the fall and all I could think about is how awesome it'd be to be left duct taped in my tent lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

Being strictly hogtied and gagged and stuffed in a closet.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Being pounced on fresh out of the shower after drying off and be put in a strict hogtie with a very effective gag OR have a beautiful damsel naked and tied face down spread eagle on the bed, either ballgagged or mouth stuffed tape gagged
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Being overpowered by a burglar, someone skilled in judo. All the moves are slow and gently, but leaves me with no hope of escaping while I'm tied up limb by limb. When I lie completely hogtied and cleave gagged on the floor, the burglar looks down on me and assure me I'm in no danger, but I need to be under control while my house is searched for things to steal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic