How can I gag myself without feeling like I'm going to choke?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Highpointer642
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How can I gag myself without feeling like I'm going to choke?

Post by Highpointer642 »

I love to use rags, socks, underwear, and lots of tape around my head. Duct tape, electrical tape, packing tape, etc. However, usually before I even finish wrapping up my mouth, I feel like I'm going to choke and quickly unwrap it.

How can I effectively gag myself without choking?
rattybat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rattybat »

You could always try a ballgag. Depending on the size, it'll fill your mouth, and be secured in place without reaching too far down your throat and triggering the gag reflex.
Avatar by Bondageincomics on DeviantArt.
Tales of Alan and Scott:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 42#p165042
https://www.deviantart.com/rattybat2
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

It's possible that you're overdoing how much you're stuffing your mouth. I have a sensitive gag reflex and can't stuff anymore than an ankle sock in my mouth. Fortunately, that seems to get the job done.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

From past experience I suggest pulling pantyhose or other nylons over your head as a first layer. If you then add mouth stuffing on top, the nylon (if given enough slack to do so) forms a pocket inside your mouth cavity that will hold the stuffing and keep it from moving further into your pharynx. While the ball gag is a classic and a valid alternative, I personally enjoy the freedom to move my jaws more liberally, which this method grants you. Overtop the stuffing you can add tape, OTM, OTN, etc. of course. Just make sure that there's also some slack in the nylon hood where your nose is, otherwise it might be squished uncomfortably :mrgreen:
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

ThatDino wrote: 2 years ago From past experience I suggest pulling pantyhose or other nylons over your head as a first layer. If you then add mouth stuffing on top, the nylon (if given enough slack to do so) forms a pocket inside your mouth cavity that will hold the stuffing and keep it from moving further into your pharynx. While the ball gag is a classic and a valid alternative, I personally enjoy the freedom to move my jaws more liberally, which this method grants you. Overtop the stuffing you can add tape, OTM, OTN, etc. of course. Just make sure that there's also some slack in the nylon hood where your nose is, otherwise it might be squished uncomfortably :mrgreen:
I might have to try that for my next bondage session...
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Don't stuff your mouth. Just tape it
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years ago I love to use rags, socks, underwear, and lots of tape around my head. Duct tape, electrical tape, packing tape, etc. However, usually before I even finish wrapping up my mouth, I feel like I'm going to choke and quickly unwrap it.

How can I effectively gag myself without choking?
Frankly I'm surprised that you can even manage to use that many items.. I start choking after just using 2 ankle socks lol. Take it slow and easy.
Start off small, even if you think you won't be silenced enough, then with time add more items. It'll calm down your gag reflex. (In the past I barely managed to tolerate one sock lol).

TLDR: Take it easy, there's no hurry.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago
ThatDino wrote: 2 years ago From past experience I suggest pulling pantyhose or other nylons over your head as a first later.
I might have to try that for my next bondage session...
As someone with a bad gag reflex, I was going to suggest this same idea! Pantyhose makes a comfy bondage hood, and you could wrap tape around your head with worrying about it sticking to your hair.

Alternatively, you could slip the stuffing into the leg of a stocking or a long sock and tie it behind your head as a sort of makeshift ballgag. It kind of combines the best of both worlds, and won’t go too far back in your mouth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic