When is the time you felt most helpless?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

When is the time you felt most helpless?

Post by BandG »

Can you remember a bondage experience where you realised you really were helpless and couldn't get out of your predicament without the help of someone else?

A moment that springs to mind for me was around 6 years ago. I was 24 years old and staying over at my girlfriend's at the time. She was a nurse and lived with 5 other female nurses. She was curvy, blonde, blue eyes, could be quite feisty.

We had done bits of bondage up until then - mainly just some handcuffs and a blindfold.

On this occasion she had bought a hogtie kit which were black straps that you could connect to wrists and ankles. She hogtied me on the bed in her bedroom - I was completely naked. She had blindfolded me with a black blindfold that came as part of a bondage kit.

Once she had connected the straps I remember thinking there was no way i could get loose. Then she gagged me for the first time using her underwear cleave gagging me and then a couple of strips of duct tape over my lips but she had used one to wrap completely around my head so I couldn't spit the cleave gag out.

She went out the room to go and get something else for a few minutes and I remember lying there testing my bonds and gag and thinking I really was helpless. It such an exciting feeling but also had some nervous butterflies!

She only left me for a few minutes and had come back with some ice cubes and a flogger...suffice to say it was a very good experience.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’ve been tied up many times and couldn’t move or escape, but there was one occasion where I really wanted out but had to wait. My friend put me in a straitjacket and strapped me tightly to a chair so I could barely move and used a thick cleave gag. Then he cuffed himself to a chair right next to me and set a time release for two hours. The straitjacket was a little too small on me and he strapped it tight, and about an hour in my shoulder was feeling sore. I wanted out but there was zero chance with us both tied up. There was nothing to do but sit and wait for the time to wind down.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Never
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

hey, yeah I have a few times felt really helpless but my most notable was about 2 years ago I was ziptied at the ankles, above and below my knees, my wrists were tied and my elbow brought to touch and bindings around my chest, I was laid on a table (not a big table just like a coffee table) and I was hogtied, ankles connected to my chest bindings, a ballgag was in my mouth and vet wrap was used as a blindfold and I was left like that for about half hour although felt longer and eve though I wasnt far off the floor the blindfold makes you second guess your actions so did feel like I couldnt do anything
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Whenever I’m mummified in Saran Wrap and duct tape is when I feel the most helpless.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

First time.tied spread eagle to a bed.with gag amd. Blindfold and the first.time.I was.in a strict ball.tie. both times I knew there was.no way to wriggle out and I could barely move atall. Ill have to write about them sometime.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

When my ex used to put me in a straight jacket and sensory deprivation hood, I would feel incredibly aroused thinking about the fact I had no way out until she came to release me.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

When I was a teenager I went out in the woods at night in winter (not too cold but winter) with a friend. I had a pair of handcuffs and I asked him to handcuff me to a tree, leave me there for a bit, then come back. I put my arm around the tree which was about 10 inches in diameter and he handcuffed my wrists. He then left and I was alone at night in the forest with the wind whistling through the trees.

It was exciting and after a bit I started to test the effectiveness of the handcuffs. They were plenty snug. I stood there for quite a while. The longer I was there the more nervous I became. I tried to slip my hands out but there was no way. I was there for a long time, what seemed like an eternity, maybe 45 minutes, before my friend came back. He told me he figured they were some type of trick handcuffs and I would be gone when he returned. He had considered not coming back, but he did. There was no way I was getting out of that without his help and those woods were very lonely.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

The first time my wife’s ex had me tied up! He and some of his friends had me tied up in the woods. They placed me with my back to a tree, and tied my wrists behind. They left me alone for a while, and I had no chance to escape. I felt completely helpless!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic