Ideas for self-bondage (M)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ideas for self-bondage (M)

Post by BDBrit »

I need some ideas from you lovely people to have a bit of fun. On Friday, I'm going on a trip to Leicester (UK) to see a show and stay overnight in a hotel. Naturally, it occurred to me that this will be an opportune time to get in some self-bondage practise while I'm alone all night. I've got plenty of gear, rope, tape, ballgags, etc. I've even got a vibrator to keep things interesting. I've ordered a couple of extra bits and even a speedo to wear.

I was wondering whether anyone has any insight over how to take advantage of a hotel room? I'm thinking of things like places or positions to try, gags to try out and so on. Does anyone have any ideas?

Of course, if any guys are around the area and available on Friday evening, I would be happy to receive a PM about spending some time together (unlikely at such short notice, I know)...
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

Hey, if there is a closet in your room, being hogtied inside that for a time would give you a nice captive feel :)
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks for the tip! I'll see what there is. I've managed to get a whole load of vet wrap, which feels very snug.
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

thats a great gag material, not harsh on your face but always firm :)
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Main advantage of a hotel room is that you have it to yourself and can be pretty sure nobody will intervene ;)

Yeah, vet wrap can do some very nice bondage. Ball gags are very fun too though...

The 'classic' way to incorporate a vibrator is to secure it somewhere pleasant, but not quite pleasant enough.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

Put on a movie and tie yourself up on the floor. you must stay tied up until the movie credits roll(basically until the end of movie)
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic