Tied us a as a boy scout

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied us a as a boy scout

Post by TightropesEU »

hi all

Has anyone here been tied up in their boy scout years? Did you tie up your mates? Or did you mates tie up you? Or did the counsellor get tied up? Or did he tie up the scouts?

Please share. Love hearing real stories.

Mike
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

WEll,, not me...I never was a Boy Scout. But......Helloooooo, Drawscore! I'm sure that you are out there, reading this post, and we all look forward to reading YOUR response to this one. Chime in whenever you want to! Best Regards...
Ebascoray
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

THE GAMES WE PLAYED

1. HIDE AND GO SEEK (LATER CHANGED TO “TIE AND GO SEEK”)
a. Players: three or more
b. Equipment: Two pieces of rope and a bandana or neckerchief for each player.
c. Time limit: None
d. How to play:
1. One player is selected as "it," and is tied up (usually not very well) by one or more other
players. When done, the tying player shouts "GO!!" and he and the other players have
until "it" gets loose, to run and hide.
2. A player is captured if his "flag" (bandana or neckerchief) is pulled from his belt, or is
lost on the field. Captured players are taken to the base, and tied up.
3. If a captured player can free himself, he is back in the game. If not, too bad.
4. Captured players cannot help each other escape.
5. The last player captured is "it" for the next round. When the last player is captured and
tied, the others are untied, and the game starts again.
e. Special Rules:
1. All captives are gagged.
2. Captives may be tied with more than two pieces of rope if available.
3. No rope may be tied around the neck or through the groin under any circumstances.
4. Captives must be checked every 10 minutes.
5. If there are more than six players, two players may be designated as "it." For 10 or
more, three "its," and if 16 or more, four "its."
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations will be determined by a majority vote of the
players.

2. TEAM CHASE
a. Players: Four or more
b. Equipment: Two pieces of rope and one flag (bandana or neckerchief) for each player.
c. Time Limit: None
d. How to play:
1. Players are divided into equal or near equal teams.
2. Teams select a base from which to start.
3. When the start signal is given, the teams try to capture members of the opposing team by
pulling the flag from their belt. If a player loses his flag, he is automatically captured.
4. Captured players are taken to the home base of their captors, and tied up.
5. Captured players are allowed to help each other escape.
6. The team that captures all the members of the opposing team(s) wins.
e. Special Rules: Special rules 1-4 for "hide and go seek" apply.
f. Rules Violations: Penalties for rules violations are determined by a majority vote of the
opposing team.

3. TIE UP THE RUSTLER (Scout meeting version)
a. Players: Two or more teams of 5-8.
b. Equipment: Two pieces of rope for each team.
c. Time limit: 15 minutes.
d. How to play:
1. Each team selects one member to be the "rustler." He is sent to one of the other teams.
2. Teams have five minutes to "tie up the rustler."
3. When the five minutes is up, the start signal is given, and the "rustlers" try to free
themselves. First one free wins X points for his team, determined by the number of
teams. (If there are five teams, he wins five points.) "Rustlers" have ten minutes to get
loose.
4. If a "rustler" fails to get loose, the team that tied him gets points equal to the number of
teams playing.
e. Special Rules:
1. No rope may be tied around the neck or through the groin under any circumstances.
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations will be determined by a majority vote of the
opposing team.

4. TIE UP THE RUSTLER (Home version)
a. Players: Three or more
b. Equipment: Rope, bandanas/neckerchiefs, kitchen timer or stopwatch.
c. Time limit: 10 minutes
d. How to play:
1. One player is selected as "sheriff." The rest are "rustlers."
2. The "sheriff" ties up all his "rustlers" in the same way (hands and feet; hands, feet, and
arms, etc.)
3. After the last "rustler" is tied, the "sheriff" sets the timer/stopwatch for 10 minutes, and
gives the start signal, and the "rustlers" try to escape.
4. "Rustlers" who get free get one point for each full minute remaining on the clock.
5. For each "rustler" that fails to get free, the "sheriff" gets 10 points.
6. Game is repeated until each player has been the "sheriff." Player with the most points
wins.
e. Special Rules: Special rules 1-3 for "hide and go seek" apply.
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations are determined by a majority vote of the
players.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

I recall playing a couple tugs when I was a Cub Scout as a kid. One week we were working on our knot tying badge, so we took turns tying each other to a chair. Unfortunately, we weren’t very good at it, so no one stayed tied up very long. After that we turned the ropes into lassos and played around with them a bit :D

Otherwise we didn’t get up to too many tugs. We kept those ropes in one of the storage closets, so every once in a while someone would get them out and we’d tie someone up. I remember I once got tied between two trees, with one wrist bound to each one. I got out pretty quick, but it was still fun. I’m sure we used our neckerchiefs to gag each other, although I don’t have any specific memories about that.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Oh sure thing! It was my first tie up experience. I was like eight years old or something. Me and a boy, we name him Davey for now cause I don't remember his name. We where in the Woods behind or building where we find a large rope. So Davey and I decide to tie each other to a tree.

First I tied Davey but he was not liking it. Then he tied me. I tolled him yeah let me stand here. Or leader came. 'It not the intention to tie each other to a tree.'

He must now by now

:lol:
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Me and my little brother tied each other all the time. That's how we practiced our knots. After we were too good we tied our friends. Then when our smaller bro was old enough we taught him
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Actually, I was. It was my firt male bondage experience. Of course, in scouts, we played games like Capture the Flag and even some soccer but they didn't involve boundage. On one camping trip my buddy had to cancel becuase he got a cold. SO, three of us ended up in the "Air Force tent", which was a big tent, the troop owned. We got there and set up Friday late afternoon following school. It was Ben Hill Griffin who donated his land outside of Gainsville, FL for the scouts. It started raining Friday night and rained all day Saturday so, we were stuck in out tents. I was 12 or 13 the other two boys were a year younger. One thing lead to another, we started laying tie up games. it became a challenge of who could get undone. I don't remember where the rope came from but, we had plenty of it. Somewhere we also got duct tape. By the end of the day, we'd gotten plenty of practice. i won't go into details but, when two boys have one boy tied up only in shorts, it doesnt' take much for a bit of experimentation to occur.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

When I was at summer camp during the early days of my scouting, I remember walking past a couple of guys from another group and seeing one of them had recently been taped up and cut free (they were trying to get the tape out of his hair). When I walked back by a short time later, one of them was holding a roll of duct tape and I heard just enough of what they were saying to figure out they were planning revenge on whoever did it. That was over 20 years ago and I don’t remember a lot from that summer camp but I still remember that very well :lol:
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thank you all for sharing those great stories
PiotrekTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PiotrekTied »

I don't know if it counts, because I've never been a scout, but I've been tied by scouts.
The first time was in elementary school (12-13 years old), when my classmate came to my home. We played on the computer. At that time I was fascinated by the idea of being tied. I asked him to tie me up with duct tape. He did it. He tied my arms to the armrests, my legs together, my torso to the back of the chair. Then he wrapped the tape around my mouth gagging me. Then he started to continue playing on the computer, and I pretended to try to get out. This went on for about 1.5h. Then I was untied.
The second time, in middle school (15-16 years old), another classmate from a parallel class agreed with me on the then popular challenges. We had a list (3/4 was about tying hahaha). He was very curious. We drew lots: I hit hogtied, he hit mummification. He tied me up with cable and duct tape. As a gag I got a sock (his). Finally, he taped a shoe he wore for running to my face.
Then I used the tape for mummification. We took pictures of each other (I only have mine preserved, his was lost)

On another topic, I had a friend who lived in the rural area. One time when I was at his place we tied his brother to a chair with a rope. Then it was this colleague's turn, finally mine. As I was the last one, I was also treated with a shoe to the face and tickling. They did not untie me for 2h (their parents returned).
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I have never been Tied up when I was a scout. But i remember, that we were on a camp and on the evening a group of the other guys (3-4 boys who was dominant, and really good using ropes), suggested, “hey let’s tie someone up”. They asked “Anyone who want to be tied up?”. We all Said no, but actually I wanted really bad to be tied up by them. I just felt it quite humiliating if I Said yes, if the rest of the group heard it or saw them tying me up. But it was a damn good offer!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic