Tape hogties

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Tape hogties

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Now if your like me you love hogties! But it isn't the case for everyone as I know some people think they're dangerous or others aren't as flexible to stay in that position.

Now I don't know whether it's just me but tape hogties seem a bit useless to me as they simply don't stay in place of they break too easily. The only thing they have is that they look asteticly pleasing to the eye.

From what videos I have watched online and from my own personal experience they don't seem to hold very well in place when you struggle and pull against them as they always break quite easily.

But what are your opinions on them? I would love to get some feedback on them to see what you all think...?
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Def love the look of them but have to agree with you since the few times we have tried it the tape seemed to rip or get stretched out quite easily
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

From my experiences you’re 100% right. Tape hogties look hot but are not really that effective.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've seen plenty of inescapable tape-hogties. Many of which are available on ThisVid but that can't be shared here for obvious reasons.
This one is at the end of the spectrum of what is considered a hogtie, but it still qualifies.

MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I took gymnastics in secondary school so I’m very flexible, and so hogtying really isn’t too much of an issue for me. I can stay in a hogtie without feeling super uncomfortable for at least an hour.
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

Tape hogties can work if you use a lot of tape.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

This is so interesting, I literally just witnessed (did not participate in, just witnessed) tape hogties yesterday. No, they aren't very durable, but if it's just for something like an escape challenge it can be interesting.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

When you wrap tale multiple times flu d limbs in two places it welds them together !i.biting mvement. When you try yo biggie the pull.on tape is inevitably sideways so the tape peels.off.

But for some YouTube generation, it is their introduction to being tied up.
honourthechapter1775

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago This is so interesting, I literally just witnessed (did not participate in, just witnessed) tape hogties yesterday. No, they aren't very durable, but if it's just for something like an escape challenge it can be interesting.
That's cool that you got to see someone being tied up if only we were all as lucky as you
honourthechapter1775

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago When you wrap tale multiple times flu d limbs in two places it welds them together !i.biting mvement. When you try yo biggie the pull.on tape is inevitably sideways so the tape peels.off.

But for some YouTube generation, it is their introduction to being tied up.
Oh I know Gen YouTube have a number of "Escape challenges" on YouTube I have scrolled through there a number of times to notice the countless ones on there. Way too many of you ask me
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

There is another thing with duct tape. Generally (I've never tried gorilla.tape!). Duct tape.is strong if pulled along its.length but weakmsideways, so if you can wriggle.your ankles.or bend your knees outwards you can stretch or tear.it. with hands you can lever wrists.against your knees if theyre tied infront, or, with a big bum like me, you can stretch taped.wrists over your hips and bottom. To really tie some one with tape.you need multiple layers (5-10) and multiple.levels: ankles, shins, knees thighs. Wrists, elbows, chest, tummy. Moke.sure.there is.literally no room to wriggle.

Evennthen, sweating, or tape over loose clothing, can make.it easier to wriggle.

Tape gags are usually poor too. Firstly they suffer from the sweat problem but you can also lick them off from inside. So cirtly.you need some cloth or sponge stuffing to mop up the spit. Secondly the mouth is very mobile and there is not much top lip below the nose for the tape.to grip on. To really gag someone you have to either wrap tape.round their head or put strips of tape.diagonally like a StAndrews cross. Thing gives more grip and also stops them opening their mouth.

If you really want to tie.someone up use rope.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Strong duct tape would hold the person
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

In my experience, you have to use a lot of duct tape to make it an effective hogtie. It’s certainly doable, but a little inconvenient!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic