Cleavegag Material

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cleavegag Material

Post by cherylwayland »

Hello guys!

I've recently been thinking about cleave gags and I'd like to ask what kind of cloth do you guys usually use?

Im looking for something white, with a good reasonable bite and enough to wrap around the head twice without it being as thick as a regular ballgag.

The kind of towels that I've really come around are generally too thick or too short. Im beginning to think there's a certain towel that achieves this.

Appreciate any help! Thanks!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Usually we used red or blue bandanas, napkins, and boy scout neckerchiefs. But if you're looking for something white, we also used strips torn from old bed sheets, 7-8 feet long, and of varying widths. They were originally meant to be bandages for our first aid kits, but it didn't take long for us to learn we could also use them to tie and gag each other.

Drawscore
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Personally, for my own personal taste and years of experience, the classic, thick white cleave gag is best. What I’ve found works best, is using a white pillow case. Using scissors, cut it along the seam to make it thinner and longer, ideal for cleave gagging or blindfolding. White pillow cases can be purchased relatively cheaply on Amazon ;)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago Personally, for my own personal taste and years of experience, the classic, thick white cleave gag is best. What I’ve found works best, is using a white pillow case. Using scissors, cut it along the seam to make it thinner and longer, ideal for cleave gagging or blindfolding. White pillow cases can be purchased relatively cheaply on Amazon ;)
I use pillow cases for gags and blindfolds, too. Personally, I've purchased the body pillow cases that are around 20 x 54 inches and use those. While I primary use them for otm gags, they are also amazing for cleave gags. They have the right blend of thickness and comfort for me.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

misstied wrote: 2 years ago Classic thick white cleave or thick bandana look the very best in my opinion as a gag.

A few here have pointed pillow cases are really good, I also will fold one bandana inside another so it still looks like one bandana but is a nicer fuller gag.
I never thought to double up on bandanas like that. I'll have to give that a try, as I enjoy using bandanas as well. Thank you for the suggestion!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic