Tortured by Women ideas (FFF/M)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tortured by Women ideas (FFF/M)

Post by Jinko28 »

I am writing a femdom story wheee a man gets kidnap and is tied up by his ex girlfriend and two of her friends. He is tied up to a chair in a dress and make up and is repeatedly gagged with with panties, gym socks, sports bra’s, sponges, rags and tissues. Any ideas of light torture or fun they can have with him.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Could make him smell their feet while wearing their gym socks. Can also smother his face in their cleavage as well. Sounds like you already plan on gagging him with their panties and socks so that would also work too.

Feel free to message me about any other ideas.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sounds li!e you have plenty to of ideas. I've always liked tickling or spanking a tied up man, as well.as.playing with nipples or tender parts.

There's also face with ng, boob smothering and forced foot worship.(sock, tights, bare sweaty...). Or tying him in a cold shower
Taimoormalik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Taimoormalik »

hey may be you can tie him in skin tight zentai suits or swimsuit and yeah cold shower is good too.
you can add some public humiliation too like your neighbours wants him for day to use him or something else ou can add good taunts lines.
thanks
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

If they’re going to put him in a dress and add make up then they should add a wig too. They could also force him to walk in his new clothes too whilst they laugh at him.
Another torture they could do would be to wax his leg hairs. A little bit of light, non permanent torture.
tickletorch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tickletorch »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Sounds li!e you have plenty to of ideas. I've always liked tickling or spanking a tied up man, as well.as.playing with nipples or tender parts.

There's also face with ng, boob smothering and forced foot worship.(sock, tights, bare sweaty...). Or tying him in a cold shower
Gotta love an evil lady Ler~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic