Effective tape gags?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Effective tape gags?

Post by OkDokey »

I’ll start: I’ve found that one sock in the mouth followed by a strip or two of heavy duty tape (gorilla or duct) followed by a lightweight tape( packing or sports tape) wrapped around the head 3 to 5 times works well.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

One thing people don't learn (or figured it out later) is that duct tape above the lip and below the nose is not enough. Even if you wrap it around many times because you can eventually wiggle your lips to get it free. The best duct tape method is doing "V" shape. Tape over the duct tape you already have over the mouth and go UP to the one side of your face, then the other side. It forms a V shape and it becomes very hard to get the duct tape off by wiggling. THEN wrap the head and under the chin, like a muzzle.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I would tape the mouth in layers of tape until the mouth is completely covered
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago I would tape the mouth in layers of tape until the mouth is completely covered
I have done this before. In my experience 3 layers of duct tape over the mouth works for me.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I stuff something like a sponge in my mouth then put a couple pieces of tape on my mouth then wrap tape around my head three times.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

AbductedAddiction wrote: 2 years ago One thing people don't learn (or figured it out later) is that duct tape above the lip and below the nose is not enough. Even if you wrap it around many times because you can eventually wiggle your lips to get it free. The best duct tape method is doing "V" shape. Tape over the duct tape you already have over the mouth and go UP to the one side of your face, then the other side. It forms a V shape and it becomes very hard to get the duct tape off by wiggling. THEN wrap the head and under the chin, like a muzzle.
You've got the right idea, V-Shape in addition to under the chin and around the back of the head makes for a very effective tape gag. Microfoam and the like are okay, but have too much give to them, whereas duct tape is sturdier.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic