Hoods

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hoods

Post by Gemtie »

If you want to hood your captives, gym bags are very effective being just the right size for most people.

School or sport (ie Adidas, Nike, etc) gym bags are strong but being made of nylon can become warm inside, particularly if the captive is hooded for "long periods" or in a warm/hot climate.

Being made of cotton, pillow cases are more comfortable to wear but not as effective as hoods because being thinner the captive (unless they are blindfolded as well) can see through them.

Edinburgh University's Gift Shop includes cotton gym bags in their range, but like pillow cases they are more comfortable to wear and not as effective as hoods. Check your local university or school shops to see what their gym bags are made of? The "Insert Image" function doesn't work!

You have to make a choice - comfort or effectiveness?

Gemma
:D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I don't use hoods at all because I'm reduced to do only selfbondage (because I don't have anybody to play these games with yet) and it's just too dangerous to hood myself on my own. But I guess I would probably test both to find out what I like better. I guess for me the effectiveness would be more important.... but for longer sessions I would decide on the more comfortable variant and maybe add an additional blindfold?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I'd never considered gym/carry bags as hoods, that is a great idea. (I love things that are perfectly ordinary and nobody thinks twice about - but can be used for tying up. Pervertibles, I think is the term)

I like spandex hoods. They can be put on or taken off in a moment with little effort, are very breathable, and some even come with a padded area over the eyes so they make a very squirm-proof blindfold. Or, you can use one without that, and the person wearing it can see a little, but not everything, while still feeling completely captive.

Silk scarves also make good impromptu hoods. Take two corners, tie it loosely around the neck, flip it over the head, and tie the other corners on the other side of the head. Use one scarf and it's very breathable and even allows some sight. Use two or more, it gets a little more confining and there's no way to see anything except maybe whether there's light in one direction.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

A bondage hood I like. It makes the bondage complete
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I liked it when my captives wore "hoodies," (hooded sweat shirts) but never as a full face covering. Danger of suffocation, and, as with any TUG, safety must always be the first concern.

Drawscore
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago I don't use hoods at all because I'm reduced to do only selfbondage (because I don't have anybody to play these games with yet) and it's just too dangerous to hood myself on my own. But I guess I would probably test both to find out what I like better. I guess for me the effectiveness would be more important.... but for longer sessions I would decide on the more comfortable variant and maybe add an additional blindfold?
Ive been using hoods for selfbondage. It's doable but certainly not for everyone. If you are ever thinking about it, try wearing the hood for a while without tying yourself up and see if you can breathe normally.

Its really important to not struggle too much because it can quickly get very warm being hooded and it can easily lead to feelings of panic. Im using a timelock that works with freezing water, which lasts around an hour, but doesnt require any input from me to open eventually, so it works well for that.
sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago A bondage hood I like. It makes the bondage complete
I know right. Ive gotten quite addicted to it. Bondage only feels really complete to me with a strong gag, collar, hood and ear plugs.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]TripleZero[/mention] thanks. Maybe I'll try that one day. :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello, I have cotton gym bags that I use from time to time. I was a pre adult teeny. Tied up and escaping was for me a thing form was thing Western film, crime series and magic escaping shows. That also can have sexual facet, I understand only after get adult. The most teeny now know, was me in time unknown. So me was me also think I have to keep private, that other not think strange and as I understand it was also think have to keep private.
Latex and nylon hoods, not me thing. I also try than hoods for Hoodies me tied up mostly so loose that I also can escape every time. The only time when I cloud not get bag from me head, I had to cut the closing line with scissors I had nearby me and only think what could happen was the mother would find.
Andrew
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

As a captive, effectiveness. Part of me thinks "this is bloody uncomfortable" but I also get turned on that my captor's just expecting me to deal with it.

Leather, rubber or PVC bondage hoods are best, as they've already allowed for breathing in their design but are usually good blindfolds.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Once in a while, I like to use pantyhose or stockings as a hood. Typically, I'm tape gagged underneath. I like how it obscures my face, but obviously I can still see through it. I'll wear a sleep mask underneath if I want to be blindfolded.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Hudtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hudtie »

What a fantastic idea! I still have my school gym bag.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago If you want to hood your captives, gym bags are very effective being just the right size for most people.

School or sport (ie Adidas, Nike, etc) gym bags are strong but being made of nylon can become warm inside, particularly if the captive is hooded for "long periods" or in a warm/hot climate.

Being made of cotton, pillow cases are more comfortable to wear but not as effective as hoods because being thinner the captive (unless they are blindfolded as well) can see through them.

Edinburgh University's Gift Shop includes cotton gym bags in their range, but like pillow cases they are more comfortable to wear and not as effective as hoods. Check your local university or school shops to see what their gym bags are made of? The "Insert Image" function doesn't work!

You have to make a choice - comfort or effectiveness?

Gemma
:D
I'd go for comfort. Seeing a little is no bad thing in my opinion, it can add to the mystery of what's happening. Total confinement I know is some people's thing; but I like the idea of an intruder using what's available like a pillow case or a gym bag.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic