SelfBondage Ideas

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

SelfBondage Ideas

Post by Toten »

I have tons of rope and a home made ballgag but I am boring of tie myself up always the same, any selfbondage ideas you could give me? or some selftortures I dont know XDD
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

This can by a little tricky, so have an "out" handy. Maybe even two or three. And before you start, call a (very) trusted friend to come by and check on you after a specific period of time, like an hour.

Get a roll of duct tape. Peel off 8-10 feet, and tape your ankles. Then, your choice. You can, if you so desire, add additional tape above and below your knees.

Peel off another 10-12 feet, and attach one end to a stationary object like a doorknob or bedpost. Hold the other end in your hand, then shuffle or hop forward, to a point where you can secure your end to your upper body. when this is done, shuffle or hop backward while turning around. This should take care of your arms.

If you feel a gag is necessary, you can do the small gag - a 4-6 inch piece of tape over the mouth, or the "around the head" version, but be aware, that if it covers any hair, it's going to smart a bit when you take it off. Bandanas or other cloth gags are good, too.

Finally. peel off another 5-8 feet, and, like you did with the tape for the arms, attach one end of the tape to a fixed object. Hop or shuffle forward to the end of the tape, and attach it to your top hand. Then, hop or shuffle backwards while rotating your hands. This should bind them securely.

When finished, have something soft nearby, like a bed, that you can flop on, so you can be a little bit comfortable. And remember the "out." Be sure it's close by, just in case you need it.

Another way; one a little safer and easier, is to get some rope, and tie your legs above and below the knees. Then, get another piece, 10-15 feet long. Tie a bow or "shoelace" knot in the middle, and position the knot in back of the ankles. Then, wrap the ankles.

Get face down on your bed, and curl your ankles up to your wrists. Find the two loops, and put your hands through them. Then. lower your legs, which should tighten the loops around your hands.

If you try one or both of these ideas, let me know if they worked, and how well.

Drawscore
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

Hey, this isnt so much a selfbondage tip more of a way to make it interesting, add challenges for yourself such as doing things in your house while restrained like the dishes or hoovering to make it feel like your held captive and looking after your kidnapper type of thing
for selfbondage a frogtie is always fun and can add a bit more to escaping if you put your escape in a challenging spot but 1 that you can still reach with a little but of work, hope this helps :)
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Raian wrote: 2 years ago Hey, this isnt so much a selfbondage tip more of a way to make it interesting, add challenges for yourself such as doing things in your house while restrained like the dishes or hoovering to make it feel like your held captive and looking after your kidnapper type of thing
for selfbondage a frogtie is always fun and can add a bit more to escaping if you put your escape in a challenging spot but 1 that you can still reach with a little but of work, hope this helps :)
I would advise a chest harness and a gag perhaps. You need the mobility of your arms and legs but you could also tie a waist harness, even a crotch rope if youre for that sort of thing.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

One thing I like to use with self bondage is what I call the "half-hour rule." Basically, once I'm in bondage, I don't allow myself out of bondage for at least half an hour (barring an emergency, of course). It takes a lot of mental willpower to not slip out of my bondage and stay put, but doing this gives me a stronger sence of being held captive thus making it more exciting.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

drawscore wrote: 2 years ago This can by a little tricky, so have an "out" handy. Maybe even two or three. And before you start, call a (very) trusted friend to come by and check on you after a specific period of time, like an hour.

Get a roll of duct tape. Peel off 8-10 feet, and tape your ankles. Then, your choice. You can, if you so desire, add additional tape above and below your knees.

Peel off another 10-12 feet, and attach one end to a stationary object like a doorknob or bedpost. Hold the other end in your hand, then shuffle or hop forward, to a point where you can secure your end to your upper body. when this is done, shuffle or hop backward while turning around. This should take care of your arms.

If you feel a gag is necessary, you can do the small gag - a 4-6 inch piece of tape over the mouth, or the "around the head" version, but be aware, that if it covers any hair, it's going to smart a bit when you take it off. Bandanas or other cloth gags are good, too.

Finally. peel off another 5-8 feet, and, like you did with the tape for the arms, attach one end of the tape to a fixed object. Hop or shuffle forward to the end of the tape, and attach it to your top hand. Then, hop or shuffle backwards while rotating your hands. This should bind them securely.

When finished, have something soft nearby, like a bed, that you can flop on, so you can be a little bit comfortable. And remember the "out." Be sure it's close by, just in case you need it.

Another way; one a little safer and easier, is to get some rope, and tie your legs above and below the knees. Then, get another piece, 10-15 feet long. Tie a bow or "shoelace" knot in the middle, and position the knot in back of the ankles. Then, wrap the ankles.

Get face down on your bed, and curl your ankles up to your wrists. Find the two loops, and put your hands through them. Then. lower your legs, which should tighten the loops around your hands.

If you try one or both of these ideas, let me know if they worked, and how well.

Drawscore
This was really nice thank you, never though i could tape myself :P it all really worked out fine but after 5-10 mins.. my hands got sweaty and i could free them :D i guess i would have to use more tape next time? dont know but thank u again u open me to new possibilities XD by the way i am not English so sorry for my writting.
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

Raian wrote: 2 years ago Hey, this isnt so much a selfbondage tip more of a way to make it interesting, add challenges for yourself such as doing things in your house while restrained like the dishes or hoovering to make it feel like your held captive and looking after your kidnapper type of thing
I dont really see how could i frogtied myself to be honest XD, i cant tell a friend or something to help me so :/
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago One thing I like to use with self bondage is what I call the "half-hour rule." Basically, once I'm in bondage, I don't allow myself out of bondage for at least half an hour (barring an emergency, of course). It takes a lot of mental willpower to not slip out of my bondage and stay put, but doing this gives me a stronger sence of being held captive thus making it more exciting.
I dont know how u can do that :D, the moment I finish tying myself up I just hurry trying to get free so , unless i am very good tied it all ends fast, thats why I came asking for help, willpower its something I do not have :lol: :lol:
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

Toten wrote: 2 years ago
I dont really see how could i frogtied myself to be honest XD, i cant tell a friend or something to help me so :/
kneel down, boost onto your toes then wrap your tape or rope around your thigh and ankle, its an easier way than hogtying yourself, worth a shot but all your choice :)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Toten wrote: 2 years ago
This was really nice thank you, never though i could tape myself :P it all really worked out fine but after 5-10 mins.. my hands got sweaty and i could free them :D i guess i would have to use more tape next time? dont know but thank u again u open me to new possibilities XD by the way i am not English so sorry for my writting.
Glad it worked out for you. If you get sweaty, turn on a fan or an air conditioner. Also, wear thinner clothing, like light cotton pants, or even pajamas, instead of heavy denim jeans. Also, use a longer strip of tape for your hands. But know how much you need. If 5-8 feet allows you to escape in 5-10 minutes, then try it with 8-12 feet, or even 10-15 feet.

And just to repeat what I have said before, bondage may be fun, but when I was a boy, I'd get with at least two other friends. One would tie (and gag) the other two, because we thought that danger and adventure, real or pretend, were always more fun and exciting when shared with a friend, sometimes more. I remember when I was 10, we were playing "Indian wars" on a back yard campout, and I was tied and gagged with four of my friends in a tent. None of us were any good at tying, and we all got loose (and captured our captors), but it was fun and one of my most memorable bondage experiences/memories. (Especially when I got to tie and gag 13 year old Donnie in his boy scout uniform.)

Drawscore
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

You could tie your legs and arms with scarves and gagged your mouth with a bandana. That's how everyone starts.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Leather cuffs are the best for me when i do self bondage
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic