Claustrophobia and bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Claustrophobia and bondage

Post by antoinedt »

For those of you that like bondage (I assume a good portion of y'all) how many of you consider yourselves claustrophobic?

Were any of you claustrophobic but discovered bondage later in life and found that you actually liked it? Or that you've always felt claustrophobic yet also liking being restrained in specific situations?

Are these two things fundamentally at odds with each other? I know these aren't quite opposites, one has to do with tight and closed spaces and the other with how your body is restrained but I am curious how they are related.

I am interested in the your thoughts and experiences.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

I feel uneasy in closed spaces -like a mine- but I would really like to try to be bound and gagged in a more confined space, like in a car's trunk, closet or a chest.

Mostly because it's another layer in bondage that you have to break free off
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Flyingvulture wrote: 2 years ago I feel uneasy in closed spaces -like a mine- but I would really like to try to be bound and gagged in a more confined space, like in a car's trunk, closet or a chest.

Mostly because it's another layer in bondage that you have to break free off
So in that situation, you feel uneasy from both levels, the mine and the chest, let's say? However, simultaneously you are enjoying it, also from both factors?
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

antoinedt wrote: 2 years ago
So in that situation, you feel uneasy from both levels, the mine and the chest, let's say? However, simultaneously you are enjoying it, also from both factors?
No, only the mine because the ceiling is too shallow.

The lack of space around me does not scare me, quite the contrary.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I’m extremely claustrophobic. Mostly in situations where I can’t see out of. Even elevators I’m closing my eyes most of the time.

With tugs I have to be very clear with a dom that I have to be blindfolded if they put me in a small space. Something about not being able to see calms me down
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

that1kid13 wrote: 2 years ago I’m extremely claustrophobic. Mostly in situations where I can’t see out of. Even elevators I’m closing my eyes most of the time.

With tugs I have to be very clear with a dom that I have to be blindfolded if they put me in a small space. Something about not being able to see calms me down
I don't consider myself claustrophobic. But I have had at least two partners tell me that almost instantly after they blindfolded me, my body language changed, I looked more relaxed and at least one said they could visibly see the tension going out of my muscles.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I'm not particularly claustrophobic. Indeed, sometimes small spaces can be nice.

I do have a problem when it's so small I feel like I can't breathe, though.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

shyguy92 wrote: 2 years ago I'm not particularly claustrophobic. Indeed, sometimes small spaces can be nice.

I do have a problem when it's so small I feel like I can't breathe, though.
I'm the same way. If it's too small and cramped, then I start getting anxious.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic