Questiuon

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Yorktie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Questiuon

Post by Yorktie »

These are really great stories on this website and I am so thankful I found and joined it.

Just one question - isn't it dangerous to leave a captive totally unattended, as happens in some of the stories? I tied my brother up in his room, particularly when I was at college and now at uni doing study/homework. I didn't stay in the room with him with but I never left him totally alone in the house.

I wish i'd thought to staked him out on the back lawn though. From my room I could keep an eye on him.

Again, fantastic stories I really enjoyed reading.

Abbey
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

There is definitely a risk when you leave someone tied up and completely alone. It's always better to be around or ask someone else who knows about the TUG to keep an eye on the captive or at least be in the same house or the house next door. But definitely in shouting range.
If someone e.g. is tied up all alone in a house and nobody but the captor knows about it and he or she goes into town it would be in theory possible that house catches fire. What then? If the captive is gagged who should know he or she is in there.
If he or she is tied outside it's, at least, a bit more safe if you leave the captive alone, even though there are other risks. E.g. in my latest story the risk of heavy rain appearing. In my story that wasn't really dangerous but what if it would've been a storm with thunder?
So leaving a captive alone is always dangerous and if you and the captive really wants to do that you should talk about thise risks beforehand so everyone is absokuteky aware how dangerous it is.
It's always better to be, at least, in shouting range and even better to check on the captive from time to time. But if he or she wants the true feeling of being tied alone, then stay at least in the same house in case of an emergency.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Yorktie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yorktie »

My parents work shifts, so I often babysat my younger brother (now 17). To keep him out of my hair when I studying/doing homework (in my room), I would often tie him up in his room next door or in the lounge in front of TV. I wasn't "with him" but I was near enough if he needed any help and he was alone but not completely alone? I wish i'd thought of tying him to the tree or staking him out underneath it. I have a bird's eye view of the tree from my bedroom windows and my desk is under my window so again he'd be alone but not completely alone - quite safe!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

The general rule is that you don't leave someone tied up unattended. This is especially true if they are gagged. Pretty much every member on here will say that same thing.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Leaving someone bound and gagged unattended, is a recipe for disaster. Don't do it. Being tied with a friend, and left unattended, is kind of "iffy." If you are tied in a way where one can get to the other, and help each other escape, I'd guess that would be OK, but tied apart, like tied to beds across the room, then no, I wouldn't think so.

Drawscore
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

As everyone is saying, safety first. If you do leave someone ‘alone’ check on them regularly. I and never, ever leave someone with a stuff gag.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic