M/M STATUS UPDATE (IF YOU READ M/M STORIES: READ THIS!)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

M/M STATUS UPDATE (IF YOU READ M/M STORIES: READ THIS!)

Post by bondagefreak »

M/M COMMUNITY STATUS UPDATE
IF YOU'RE A READER OF M/M STORIES, PLEASE READ

I'm writing this short note to thank all of you, but also to let the M/M community know that myself and many of the forum's remaining M/M authors have noticed a concerning downtick in reader participation over the course of the last few months.

A year ago, the local F/F and F/M communities were struggling. But the roles have since reversed and it is now the M/M community that's lagging behind and struggling in terms of audience interaction and readership participation.

Some of us have been using in-story polls to monitor how many registered readers are actively following different storylines. Alas, the number of votes such polls amass are astronomically higher than the number of readers signalling their presence or support on said stories.

We have thousands of silent M/M readers logging in here every day.
I'm calling out to all M/M readers logging in here multiple times a week:

Your participation is needed, even if only to signal the author of your presence.
Any comment, no matter how short is better than no comment at all.

The authoring community you have come to depend on for new M/M content needs you.
There's no reason to be shy about posting comments. Your identity and the identity of all like-minded people using this board is completely anonymous.

If you log in to read and consume new chapters of stories you're following, take those extra seconds to signal your support or presence in the comments. The more readers signal their presence, the more authors increase their rate of production.
Reader participation is intrinsical to the survival of this board. The M/M community will only flourish so long as new and established users continue to step up in support of it.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL REGULAR COMMENTERS AND REVIEWERS!
LET'S HOPE SOME NEW AND NOT-SO-NEW FACES DECIDE TO JOIN IN

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Donbrown[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]billynd[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]manfeet[/mention] [mention]Wrapped gagged[/mention] [mention]Mummyboi[/mention] [mention]TicklishGuy22[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]BigBrosBigFeet[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago and it is now the M/M community that's lagging behind and struggling in terms of audience interaction and readership participation.
Thank you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], for reminding us how important support from the community is. For my own part, I'd really like to hear more reader reactions to the stories I write. Feedback -- good and/or constructive -- is always helpful.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Well, as someone who is guilty as charged [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] i will attempt to do my part to be around here more and to comment on the authors stories. I usually do that as what is contributed here is always so very good. And, like you have said on numerous occasions through the years, reader feedback is so very helpful to the authors because it lets them know if what they are writing is registering with those who come to the site. My being around ebbs and flows throughout the year but I will do my best to be more consistent and to contribute as suggested.

Thanks to you and others who have done such a great job keeping this going.
Last edited by fratboydanny 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Thank you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Authors thrive on feedback and any comment, no matter how little, is appreciated.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Thanks for the reminder [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Long time ago, you were the one who inspired me to comment on nearly every story I'm reading. And it is exactly as you said, even small comments help an author to notice that there is a demand for his/her stories.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

Thank you to everyone (EVERYONE f/f, f/m, m/m) for your contributions. I used to be an active TUG poster and did some writing, but the "feedback" was a bit too much for me, from Grammar Police and people trying to re-write my stories. So, I moved all my stuff and I feel comfortable now since it's more locked down and I don't need the feedback. But, considering this is a community, you are right on giving credit to these wonderful authors and I will try to remember to comment/reply more often to stories.

Thanks for the reminder.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

I will endeavor to do better! I really love this site and appreciate all the hard work you authors put into your stories.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Thanks for Reminder and mentions [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
I agree that comments and feedback is important for authors to motivate,inspire,improvise.
I means It helps in lot of ways
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Great post. Apologies here for my lack of participation although have been lurking. An M/M poster here who has done some fics here. May try to start writing again when I can think of something. Do have a few ideas.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]

Most of you are already regular commentators on here, but thanks for taking the time to reply to this post anyways.
Appreciate it, guys.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Thanks to you all
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic