Valentine’s Day

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Valentine’s Day

Post by Lost_the_keys »

What would you wear or have your valentine wear to be tied up in today? How would you want to be tied or tie them. What soecial surprises would you have ready and waiting?
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Special surprises.. hmm maybe actually being good for one night haha
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

In a perfect world I'd be able to bind myself in ribbons with a big bow... down there... but unfortunately I don't know where I would find a nice ribbon long enough and also I can't bind myself that effectively. As for special surprises, I think I'd like to get my partner some new gear since a bit of the stuff we're using either isn't that suited to us, or it's getting kinda old. I think that would be a sweet way to show my affection.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Stark baby naked!
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 year ago In a perfect world I'd be able to bind myself in ribbons with a big bow... down there... but unfortunately I don't know where I would find a nice ribbon long enough and also I can't bind myself that effectively. As for special surprises, I think I'd like to get my partner some new gear since a bit of the stuff we're using either isn't that suited to us, or it's getting kinda old. I think that would be a sweet way to show my affection.
Go to joAnn fabrics or Michaels and pick through some of their jersey knit red material. You can cut it into thick strips which can be rolled up and used as a sort of cloth rope. I tie people who cannot do rope or not a lot of rope sometimes so that is what we often elect to use.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago Go to joAnn fabrics or Michaels and pick through some of their jersey knit red material. You can cut it into thick strips which can be rolled up and used as a sort of cloth rope. I tie people who cannot do rope or not a lot of rope sometimes so that is what we often elect to use.
That's such an incredible idea! I'm definitely gonna do this for the next special occasion, thanks a lot.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic