Are you a gag snob?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I would say yes, gags are a must have as far as I'm concerned, though they of course don't have to be on all the time when someone is tied up
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

For me, gags are an absolute necessity! If you're not going to gag me, why bother tying me up? I won't be completely helpless!
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Am I a gag snob? Yes, I am.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Gags are a major part of our TUGs, and we use ball gags for practicality and safety reasons.

I've been homeworking throughout most of the pandemic and one day I was actually doing some uni work (I'm studying for a Masters). My hubby was at work so I had the flat to myself. I wasn't tied up at all, but I had the ball gag in. I was getting some frozen food out for dinner and realised we were out of milk. I put my mask on over the ball gag and popped to the shop down the road to get some milk. I went there and back with no one noticing I had a ball gag on under my mask!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Oh yes, am definitely a gag snob.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Many others have said it, but it's really not bondage if there isn't a gag involved. Layered bandana or rags looks better than ballgags and the like, but that's just personal preference.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I'm not sure I'm a gag snob, well not a snob, but what's the point of being tied up if you can just call for help. As long as I've loved being tied up, I've loved being gagged.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Closet thing to me being a gag snob is I like my gags to match with whatever bondage scenario I'm in. For example, a ball gag for more bdsm-type scenarios or tape gags for home invasions.
Johnnytied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnnytied »

Gotta have a good gag! Without a gag it just feels useless, need a captive to be quiet!
millie

Post by millie »

I woukd consider myself a gag snob. Devasted at the thought of being tied up without a nice gag :)
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I'm not really picky on how I'm gagged, but I must be gagged whenever I'm tied up. I guess I'm a gag snob in that sense.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

KinkyKelly wrote: 1 year ago Closet thing to me being a gag snob is I like my gags to match with whatever bondage scenario I'm in. For example, a ball gag for more bdsm-type scenarios or tape gags for home invasions.
Exactly👍 It depends on the scenario. I like to be Gagged, but the gag must fit the game/scenario☺️
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Yes! A thousand times yes! Sockgag or duct tape gags are personal favorites I enjoy being gagged with. I am okay for a bit if there is no gag, but eventually I will grow bored or just start talking way too much so the dom has no other choice but to gag me.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Oh yes, am definitely a gag snob...very tight cleave, knotted cleave or wrap around tape gags...
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

Without being gagged or gag someone there is half of fun, do you agree?

In my case being gagged or gag with a sort of tape is a must!
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic