Are you a gag snob?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Are you a gag snob?

Post by Chris12 »

Do you think the gag is the best part of any bondage scene? Are you annoyed by their absence and do you believe that a kidnapping just isn't a proper kidnapping if the victim isn't gagged? Then congratulations, you're a gag snob.

So is anyone here a gags nob? I sure am! Gag snobs are the best kind of snobs!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Yeah. Definitely. Not only am I fussy about whether or not there is a gag, I'm fussy about the gag itself.
A single strip of tape, a thin cleave gag without a knot and a basic otm cloth gag really irritate me.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Michael-Colin wrote: 5 years ago Yeah. Definitely. Not only am I fussy about whether or not there is a gag, I'm fussy about the gag itself.
A single strip of tape, a thin cleave gag without a knot and a basic otm cloth gag really irritate me.
Yup.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Don't get me wrong, I'm a bit of a gag snob when it comes to DiD scenes. That being said, I find it far worse when hands are shoddily tied and when feet aren't bound (or they aren't at least stopped from running away somehow).
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I agree, bondage isn't bondage without a gag, it's just not the same!

Seeing someone tied up just doesn't have the same effect as a gagged mouth and hearing hhhhmmm mmmpphh sounds.

Consider ME a gag snob! :lol:
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Definetly a gag snob, in my mind a tie up isn't properly finished without a gag. No matter if a simple piece of duct tape, a muzzle gag or a thick, multilayered gag, I just need to have something muffling my words.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Me too. Would certainly add that a gag puts me in a submissive mood far more than being fully restrained or anything else. Just not complete without one. :P
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Yea im a bit of one these days. Honestly a bad gag is worse of a turn off than no gag for me. If theres a gag i want it to be believable that victim is staying quiet
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I really love to see females tied up, and a gag is the icing on the cake. So yes I am a gag snob, and proud of it. 8-)
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Yes, Im a big one. i love even a single thin small strip of tape; the only place where i draw the line is when the gag only amount to something stuffed in the mouth that the victim could spit easily.
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

Without a doubt. No scene should even be complete without a gag...unless rhere is a purpose to not having your damsels lips shut (or spread depending on the gag lol)
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

Without a doubt. No scene should even be complete without a gag...unless rhere is a purpose to not having your damsels lips shut (or spread depending on the gag lol)
Sealed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sealed »

Hell yeah! No tie up is complete without a huge Jam-Orbital-like gag that completely muffles my words.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

I definitly like to gag my victims.
And, as with everything in bondage, it needs to be effective and secure...no thin cloth piethes between the lips which "magically" silence the victim.

Cheers

FF
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
minimckenna
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by minimckenna »

I personally wouldn't say gags were the best part but I would definitely get annoyed by their absence!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Yes

When tied up I have to be gagged and when in charge I gag my victims
I'm also an ankles snob(?) :?:
No point in being tied up if you can run away so hands must be out of the way (behind my back or to something solid) and ankles tied, either together or to something (chair, table, bed etc....) so I might be able to hop but certainly not run away.
Then comes the blindfold.....
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago Yes

When tied up I have to be gagged and when in charge I gag my victims
I'm also an ankles snob(?) :?:
No point in being tied up if you can run away so hands must be out of the way (behind my back or to something solid) and ankles tied, either together or to something (chair, table, bed etc....) so I might be able to hop but certainly not run away.
Then comes the blindfold.....
Agree that victims, should have their hands, and feet bound, but I'm not a blindfold fan.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Blindfolds can be fun momentarily, but you can't miss the eyes doing their great show! Would say it's more interesting to be blindfolded than to watch someone blindfloded.

Gag snob myself, can have feet untied if there's a gag.
Severe gagging is always nice but a simple sock or wad inserted in the mouth is also very fun, if you make it a challenge not to spit it out :)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Definitely, yes I am a snob.

The only exceptions that I make are when the by-play, verbally, between kidnapper and hostage are still important to the story.

But at the end of the story, especially a Peril Story, the hostage / damsel MUST be gagged, to complete the scene.
Be well.
Play safe.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

What's the opposite of a gag snob? Whatever it is, that's me. I dislike gags. I like to talk. Which is probably why I used to get gagged a lot. They'd tell me I talked too much. About especially nerdy things like Star Trek especially. Well, it was still relatively new at the time since it had come into syndication after a years-long total absence.
The only thing i hated even more were blindfolds, as i hate not being able to not see what was going on. Since I need thick glasses without which I see about as well as Mister Magoo, i was sensitive about that even as a child. Fortunately for me my TUGs partners usually cut me some slack on that one and didn't blindfold me or even remove my glasses too often except in the rare instances that a safety issue was involved.
For me, the most important part of being tied up is being the center of everyone's attention - as they torment the bejeezus out of me! :lol:
And yes I ramble on when talking even worse. No wonder they kept gagging me! :cry:
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Frankly for me it's the best part! I am quite a gag fanatic and even have a collection. I prefer all what's above the lips but love a good ballgag and classical tools to more extreme hoodgags muzzles and ring gags ect...

Frankly for me bondage is about the incapacity to struggle and shouting vocalizing denying is part of resisting so a voice should be scilenced as well! Big times!
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Yes guess I am! Nothing more important during a tie up than a gag. It's specially fun hearing captives trying to speak through a gag or even talking with each other while gagged! Amditedly some times it's fun having conversations with your captive but 9/10 I would chose to stuck a sock in their mouths and put tape on top :mrgreen:
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Definitely a must for me. I'm also kind of snobby about the type of gag though, but that's mainly because of jaw complications where unfortunately I don't think they make ball gags small enough for me lol. I can handle a sock stuffed in my mouth as long as I can bite down on it, but if my jaw is forced open there's gonna be issues real fast. :P
SaraAvalon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraAvalon »

Absolutely. There is just something about not being able to whisper, talk, yell, scream, or cry for help.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Valimure wrote: 5 years ago Definitely a must for me. I can handle a sock stuffed in my mouth as long as I can bite down on it...
No problem, boi.
I can tie you up and feed you my socks, whenever they need a washing ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic