Are you a gag snob?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago Yes

When tied up I have to be gagged and when in charge I gag my victims
I'm also an ankles snob(?) :?:
No point in being tied up if you can run away so hands must be out of the way (behind my back or to something solid) and ankles tied, either together or to something (chair, table, bed etc....) so I might be able to hop but certainly not run away.
Then comes the blindfold.....
I agree. And I love blindfolds too
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Valimure wrote: 5 years ago Definitely a must for me. I can handle a sock stuffed in my mouth as long as I can bite down on it...
No problem, boi.
I can tie you up and feed you my socks, whenever they need a washing ;)
Looking forward to it, sir!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago Yes

When tied up I have to be gagged and when in charge I gag my victims
I'm also an ankles snob(?) :?:
No point in being tied up if you can run away so hands must be out of the way (behind my back or to something solid) and ankles tied, either together or to something (chair, table, bed etc....) so I might be able to hop but certainly not run away.
Then comes the blindfold.....
I agree. And I love blindfolds too
Thanks. Amd I like your blindfolds poll
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Well, I think half the reason we tie people up is to gag them without them being able to remove it, right? :P

I definitely have my preferences on how a gag should be done, but as long as the captive is sufficiently muted, i'm happy. :)
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

i'm most definitely a MAJOR gag snob when it comes to bondage. Whenever i get tied up by someone, i always make sure it's clear that i want to be gagged as i firmly believe that bondage isn't bondage without a gag. When it comes to the gag itself, i definitely prefer socks over anything else, especially the athletic kind(of course used :P). Since i have a gag reflex a little stronger then i would like, i personally can't do a whole lot of stuffing no matter how bad i want it. That being said, i like to switch it up now and again. If i've done alot of gags that involved stuffing my mouth with a sock and holding it in with some bandanas, then i'll switch it up for another scene (my last scene involved being ballgag, socks used as a OTM gag and blindfold, and finally a nice muzzle over that. It was amazing!!!!!!)
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I am 100% a gag snob... Not only do I need to be tied up, I HAVE to have a gag. The thing is, I can't just have any gag though, it needs to be a ball or semi "harsh" gag, not just a cleave gag with something stuffed in. I love the way ball(gag)s not only leave me unintelligible, but also force me to drool...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

Chris12 wrote: 5 years ago Do you think the gag is the best part of any bondage scene? Are you annoyed by their absence and do you believe that a kidnapping just isn't a proper kidnapping if the victim isn't gagged? Then congratulations, you're a gag snob.

So is anyone here a gags nob? I sure am! Gag snobs are the best kind of snobs!
I'm a chatterbox and every captor wants me to shut up.
Like breast bondage.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

I would definitely say yes. It always annoys me when you see a poorly done gag on TV. A strip of tape won’t do. In anime/cartoons the gags are usually tighter strangely enough.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
Adri64
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Adri64 »

Definitly, i just love the feeling of my mouth being forced open and such, drooling and not being able to speak
Deleted User 2201

Post by Deleted User 2201 »

100% gag snob. It's no good without a gag. Now when it comes to types of gags I'm less picky. If there is a scene where the damsel is gagged simply with a tight cleave, if it looks good I don't mind. But like just one sheet of tape or something, that's lame. I like unique gags also, like an apple shoved firmly in the captives mouth and if they spit it out they get punished.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]StealMe[/mention]. I actually tried the apple gag yesterday after weeks of wanting to try it out but continuously forgetting to buy apples. I was not tied up at the time so I could properly test the theory of will it stay or not. And from my experiments, if you shoved it into their mouth then they would need the help of a hand to get it out. But if you nicely put it in their mouth with no force behind it than you could easily spit it out or remove it in some way without the need for a helping hand.
Deleted User 2201

Post by Deleted User 2201 »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] Oh neat. Makes sense, to me I think it's more of a domination thing. You can spit it out but you'd better not, you know. Otherwise it's pretty silly haha! Sometimes I like that kind of silly. If you can actually shove it far enough that'd be a unique gag.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Oh, heck yes!! I've said it before and I'll say it again: If you're not going to gag me, why bother tying me up?

I'm not completely unless I'm tied up and know I'm tied up, gagged and know I'm gagged!
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

If someone is foolish enough to tie me up without applying a gag, i'll make sure they regret it.

Gags are the most important part of any restraint regiment since humans are social animals. What's the point of wrapping someone up in an elaborate tie when they know that as soon as you leave they could call for a hero on a white horse to come rescue them. It just doesn't feel helpless.

I also find it disappointing when a gagged man or woman refuses to make noise into their' gags. I mean let's face it, all gags have flaws (at least all safe ones), the captive should always try to capitalize on that.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

100%

Pet hate on television/film gags (even more than the single strip of tape): when hands are tied in front and the captive acts all frustrated that they’re gagged - when they could just reach up and undo it.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Straitjacketed wrote: 5 years ago 100%

Pet hate on television/film gags (even more than the single strip of tape): when hands are tied in front and the captive acts all frustrated that they’re gagged - when they could just reach up and undo it.
I'm not against hands in front as long as the arms are bound to the torso. All I ask is that, yes, don't make it so that they can just reach up and pull off their gag!

Almost no gag scenes in film really do the art of gagging justice. I think the most effective mainstream gag would have to be wraparound tape, followed closely by tight cleave gags. Stuffing makes each of these more effective. But you're dreaming if you think they will actually put enough stuffing in a damsel's/dude's mouth to freeze the jaw. And you really shouldn't do that either unless you plan to be constantly in reach of your captive (I like to be able to move around the room a little at least) with quick access to the stuffing.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

Yeah 100% whether I'm being tied or tying someone, a gag has to happen 😈
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Yes, I hadn't considered it but I am.

Gets on my nerves in movies or tv shows when the gags are poor.
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

Yes when ever I get tied must have a gag or it's not as fun to me I rly like to be blindfolded 1st then have what ever my captor wants stuffed in my mouth (9 times outa 10 it's a sock)
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I think it's an essential part of tying someone up, so I guess I am a bit of a snob. I don't necessarily have a preference for the type, even if in practice it doesn't really do the job. For me, it's the most visually appealing part - I love seeing someone's mouth move beneath the tape, or the corners of their mouth pulled back by a bandanna, or their teeth biting down on a ball or bit.

Like i said, to me it's an essential part. That little bit of role-play pleading before the gag is applied, the attempt to talk after the gag is placed, and trying/failing to push the gag out is probably my favorite part. It's like the little cherry on top or the missing puzzle-piece that ties everything together (*pun intended).
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

No. It’s certainly usually better to have one than not, but it’s not a dealbreaker.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Yes I am gag snob..Tying someone is totally useless without gag....It's actually fun hearing captives trying to speak through a gag making them helpless.
As for the types of gags...Multiple bandanas,socks,duct tape(not single strip multiple rounds are must) Or combination.
Deleted User 2261

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

I am a glove snob and gag snob.

Gags are a must, regardless if its a kidnap or not. It needs to be extremely tight to where your cheeks are bulging and your tongue is pinned down and you can't do anything about it.

Out of over two dozen real (planned) kidnap scenes I've done, half lied and claimed they were bondage experts, and probably 75% of them never wore gloves. So, it never felt like a real kidnap. A few never gagged me. They went into the "Never Contact Me Again" folder.

I am very picky.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

DenverKidnap wrote: 5 years ago I am a glove snob and gag snob.

Gags are a must, regardless if its a kidnap or not. It needs to be extremely tight to where your cheeks are bulging and your tongue is pinned down and you can't do anything about it.

Out of over two dozen real (planned) kidnap scenes I've done, half lied and claimed they were bondage experts, and probably 75% of them never wore gloves. So, it never felt like a real kidnap. A few never gagged me. They went into the "Never Contact Me Again" folder.

I am very picky.
Yes, for a proper kidnap you have to wear gloves... :mrgreen:
Deleted User 2261

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

radarlove67 wrote: 5 years ago
Yes, for a proper kidnap you have to wear gloves... :mrgreen:
Yes! If you don't, then it's not a kidnap. You are just leaving evidence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic