Eye masks ???

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Eye masks ???

Post by mranon »

hello there :)
i have this random question. do you like eye masks? not the one that used while sleeping i think they are called the party type . personally i like them alot. i feel like they make this disguise appearance to the partner :)
please do share your thoughts :)
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I like masks in general (worn by women). If I were to pick a favorite type, I'd say it would be pretty close to the type everyone and their second cousin is wearing these days - the ones that cover mouth&nose (although I do prefer something a good bit fancier than your typical covid mask... but yeah, the last year and a half has been... let's just say visually interesting).
But for the eye masks, yes, I like them, too.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I like masks in general (worn by women). If I were to pick a favorite type, I'd say it would be pretty close to the type everyone and their second cousin is wearing these days - the ones that cover mouth&nose (although I do prefer something a good bit fancier than your typical covid mask... but yeah, the last year and a half has been... let's just say visually interesting).
But for the eye masks, yes, I like them, too.
idk how to post a picture :? if i knew i would like to share my fav type
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Could you be talking about 'Masquerade' style masks? If so I love them, I recently wore one to my kink party. Good for keeping a level of anonymity if pictures are being taken regularly.

I've also found with certain bondage scenarios it can act as a good way to distinguish doms and submissive because they kind of remind me of blindfolds at the right angle.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Could you be talking about 'Masquerade' style masks? If so I love them, I recently wore one to my kink party. Good for keeping a level of anonymity if pictures are being taken regularly.

I've also found with certain bondage scenarios it can act as a good way to distinguish doms and submissive because they kind of remind me of blindfolds at the right angle.
hey i was referring to masquerade mask . thanks for sharing its name lol i always call them party eye masks :roll:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love an eye mask when it's concealing the identity of a superhero.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic