Seeing childhood tug friends as adults

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
HandgagLover

Seeing childhood tug friends as adults

Post by HandgagLover »

Just wondering whether anyone else has had this experience. Walking home today I bumped into a neighbour that I used to constantly handgag when we were kids.

We're now both adults and she's grown up into a stunning woman, but couldn't help but let my memories go back to those times!

Just wondering if this happens to anyone else and whether they regularly run into their (non-family) tug friends and how that triggers memories!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I did run into a girl from middle school I tied up a couple times about a year ago....no, we didn't talk about the bondage, but I couldn't help but think about it.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I once saw a friend from middle school that I once tied up.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Every time I visit my cousins lol.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Its happened to me and its a little awkward! Its such a big thing in my life but you wonder, do they even remember? Or do they feel awkward too?
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I see my cousin a lot and I’ve tied her up tons of times when I was a teenager(just read my stories lol). She totally remembers everything but in public we don’t talk about it. I did recently tie her up just like the old times though.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Oh I'm sure they remember, but they pretend that they don't now that we're older and both of us have moved on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic