totally encased

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

totally encased

Post by David Han »

Tied in latex, mummified, etc... does these sound appealing to you? maybe made to wear a straight jacket. escapement bondage is very crazy to me but something I want to try.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I've done a mummification in clingfilm/ saran wrap. Head and feet were the only parts exposed, escape was impossible. Be warned that the amount of sweat left over will be insane.

I've never tried a straight jacket but I really, really want one.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Being completely mummified does appeal to me.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Being almost completely mummified sounds appealing without the head and feet.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Yes to all of this.

Loved being mummified. I was wrapped shoulders to ankles in vet wrap a couple of times and Saran Wrap and duct tape another. Definitely no way out, and I’d gladly do it again. The straitjacket was fun, even if it was a size or two too small, there was still no escape. The darlex sleep sack might be my favorite, the way it hugged me tight and rubbed against me in all the right places. Expect to be stuck for a while in any of those. Which isn’t such a bad thing 😉
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I've never tried it before, but I do love the idea of being compleatly wrapped up and mummified in bandages.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Other than the head, or as long as I can breathe, I would and have had this happen to me. It is fairly easy to wrap yourself tightly in bedsheets, which I have done before. I've even used body hose cocoons and tights to get that effect, but the one I like the most comes from this item called Sleep Pod Move from a company called hugsleep. I initially got a large one to try the product out and then got an extra-large to use over that one to completely encase myself in them. I also recently got a straight Jacket which I absolutely love, but I can't use it properly because I have no one to strap me into it.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I also do love the idea of being compleatly engulfed in a black latex vac sack just like that girl in 'Girl In The Spiders Web' but I have no one who will use it on me!
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Straight jackets are amazing. Can go about 2 hours easy. Have been seran wrap mummified before, quite comfortable but my last partner didn't indulge in that much sadly.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic