Thinking about visiting a bondage studio

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thinking about visiting a bondage studio

Post by BandG »

I have the chance to go to a bondage studio for a few hours for 250 pounds (UK) and get tied up by a professional dom in a scenario of my choice (with it being filmed if I want to as a keepsake)

I'm very tempted to do this as it's only a 10 minute drive from where I live.

I'm just a bit nervous! Has anyone done something like this? What's to stop me turning up and being scammed or robbed or something? I always think of worse case scenarios! It's a genuine website and they require a 70 pounds deposit to confirm with the rest paid in cash on the day.

I'd be willing to pay the money as a one off experience but I'm just undecided on how trustworthy stuff like this is.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Interesting, what is the website? I would also be interested in doing this but like you have concerns.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Interesting, what is the website? I would also be interested in doing this but like you have concerns.
PM me mate.
Radio_Ralph23

Post by Radio_Ralph23 »

BandG wrote: 1 year ago I have the chance to go to a bondage studio for a few hours for 250 pounds (UK) and get tied up by a professional dom in a scenario of my choice (with it being filmed if I want to as a keepsake)

I'm very tempted to do this as it's only a 10 minute drive from where I live.

I'm just a bit nervous! Has anyone done something like this? What's to stop me turning up and being scammed or robbed or something? I always think of worse case scenarios! It's a genuine website and they require a 70 pounds deposit to confirm with the rest paid in cash on the day.

I'd be willing to pay the money as a one off experience but I'm just undecided on how trustworthy stuff like this is.
Look up the reviews and see what they say. If there are no reviews, that’s a bit of a red flag
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

I think I know the one your talking about as I had looked inri them a while ago myself.

https://www.trussedup.com/Custom-Movies ... hoots.html

They seem legit enough to me at least from what I have seen and the layout of the website. Only difficulty for me being is getting there as I'm about an hour away amd I don't drive.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I chickened out! It's something I may explore in the future.

The biggest reason was I couldn't lie to my wife. It worried me how close I came to doing it - I think it showed me just how much the bondage itch is real for me. My wife hasn't tied me up in a long time and seems to have lost interest in doing so :(

I tied myself up today while she was out so that satisfied me a little bit but can't help but be tempted to be properly tied up by a professional.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I think it is something that ideally you would need to discuss with your wife rather than go behind her back. Explain why it is so important to you, ask if it is something she feels she would get anything out of and then ask if she was comfortable with you going elsewhere. Maybe even invite her along if it was something that would help matters.

Doing something in secret would risk jeopardising your relationship with her, especially if she then found out about it.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I think it is something that ideally you would need to discuss with your wife rather than go behind her back. Explain why it is so important to you, ask if it is something she feels she would get anything out of and then ask if she was comfortable with you going elsewhere. Maybe even invite her along if it was something that would help matters.

Doing something in secret would risk jeopardising your relationship with her, especially if she then found out about it.
Yep I know this - and can't believe I was ready to jeopardise my marriage.

I know she wouldn't let me go elsewhere, she has a bit of trust issues and would be hurt at the very suggestion IMO.

Hopefully we can have a conversation about bringing it back into the bedroom but our sex life in general hasn't been brilliant lately for different reasons for both of us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic