Tying cousins or aunts

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

I’ve done both, tied up my aunt and also 2 female cousins a few years later (not at the same time). All of them were fairly quick and happened when we were playing games.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I'm thinking about writing about my tying my aunt and/or my cousin. But I'd like to know if people would rather I write about what really happened, or if I should fictionalize it a bit to be more interesting.

What really happened would be a lot shorter, lol.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

me personaly would like to hear your story exspecially if it involves your aunt fictional or not
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 2 years ago me personaly would like to hear your story exspecially if it involves your aunt fictional or not
I did tie both of them, separately, but the details are short and not all that interesting, which is why I wondered if I should fictionalize it somewhat.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Welp i say spice it up make it good im sure itll all come together like said love to read these types of scenerios
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I tied my cousins once. Completely mummified them and left them on the couch
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

My cousin wanted to tie me up once... I refused, I knew it was a very very bad idea since I knew what she’d want to do to me after
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I never tied up an aunt, or any adult for that matter. As a kid, I loved to play cops and robbers or similarly themed games, but always wanted to be the one chased and the one caught to become the one tied-up! I have tied up some cousins during those games, but the price was that they had to run after me and catch me afterwards!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
SavoDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SavoDan »

My first experience was tying my aunt with jumping ropes when I was 11-12 but nothing too fancy. She actually smiled when I tied her up and gagged her with a scarf. It was confusing for me at that time, I thought she wouldn't like to be tied.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago I tied my cousins once. Completely mummified them and left them on the couch
PM me. I’d love to hear about it
Hyrule1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hyrule1 »

I’ve done both several times, with various different results and outcomes, Im probably going to write about them at some point :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic