There is a game on Steam called Escape Forced Overtime.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

There is a game on Steam called Escape Forced Overtime.

Post by illest »

In my honest opinion it is the best bondage game ever. The graphics(especially for a niche thing like bondage) is superb. You solve different puzzles while bound. Starting you off with just your hands tied. After a few levels it upgrades to your hands and legs taped/tied. During these levels if you fall you have to use the incredible physics to maneuver yourself in a position where you can stand back up(think QWOP meets GTA). After a few more levels your captors get smart and throw variables at you(examples include being hogtied which makes moving much more tricky or legs being crossed making standing up impossible).

The stage I left off had me able to walk but I had to sneak past a captor. I failed the 1st few times resulting in me being taken back with a stricter tie. When I finally started to get the gist of it I was mummified!! It still let me squirm with the physics but it was a troll as being wrapped from neck to toe I couldn't grab anything(including the plethora of knives littered near me to taunt me!) It was so fun in game just to squirm around the level helpless for a bit. The physics and controls are like the best style of game physics in which they really make you feel like a helpless DID.

As well you can unlock colors, binds, and gags as you complete levels. Even if I wasn't into bondage I woupd probably still enjoy it for the puzzles and controls. As someone who's into tying up/being tied up this might be one of my top 5 favorite games of the year. And the list of those games incluude Scarlet Nexus and Persona 5 Strikers among others.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

For $10 I may very well go buy this...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

It's well worth it imho. I've payed more for games that had much worse graphics and not nearly the controls/fun factor. This is the closest thing I've seen to my dream bondage game. Bondage Nightmare(which had very similar physics was close but I wasn't a fan of the locale/setting and it didn't have as much content. I actually feel like playing it to unlock more gags and solve more levels in addition to the experience, which is unique as most games of this nature are me settling for mediocre gameplay to see the content.

The controls can be a bit tricky if you're not used to them, so if you have any issues with trying to do stuff(I know wriggling in a position to stand up when tied on the ground was tricky at first) feel free to post for help in this topic.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

This seemds like a really nice, kinky puzzle game. But I really wished, you could play as a guy, too. *sigh*

But yeah, looks interesting, even from a gameplay perspective.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I decided to download this game a few days ago after seeing this thread. Compared to Bondage Nightmare and Bondage Motel, this game is a lot more polished and has a lot more content. There are a lot of customization options that can be unlocked and I'm really enjoying the customizable levels. I really hope more content is added to this game in the future, just to keep things fresh.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

I want to see the lady mummified by the captor.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

BeautifulHeart wrote: 2 years ago I want to see the lady mummified by the captor.
If you play level 26 with tape bindings, get re-captured four times and instead of the captor putting you in a hogtie, you'll get mummified instead. I did this and trying to move around mummified is much more difficult.

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Can’t really play the game, do you have, like, a screenshot or something of her mummified?
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Here you go.

ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago Here you go.
Been there as well recently. Is there any way to get free or end the level? And if so, is it worth the hassle?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

ThatDino wrote: 2 years ago
Been there as well recently. Is there any way to get free or end the level? And if so, is it worth the hassle?
I was able to beat the level by knocking off the elevator key in the nearby office and making my way to the elevator. It deifinitely takes a lot of effort to do it. Unfortunately, there's no reward for completing this other than the satisfaction of doing so. Since there's no tangible reward, it may not be worth it.

ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago
ThatDino wrote: 2 years ago
I was able to beat the level by knocking off the elevator key in the nearby office and making my way to the elevator. It deifinitely takes a lot of effort to do it. Unfortunately, there's no reward for completing this other than the satisfaction of doing so. Since there's no tangible reward, it may not be worth it.
Thank you for your insight. While I quit playing the level because I didn't make headway, it was still a great experience to have discovered that. Maybe a reward will be added in a future update, who knows.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

That's strange; I'm not so sure about escaping mummified but if you escape through the elevator you move on to the last set of levels, with the final level being similar to the board where you get mummified. On a few levels before this you get introduced to a chair tie. You have to squirm in a way that you fall with the chair to break it(don't try this at home!!) They then put you in a couple of levels where you have to escape a room that has a bomb. On the last level after a while of getting caught you get chair tied. If you get caught again after that you get put in a chair that is for whatever reason MUCH more difficult to squirm out of. To add fuel to this you have a bomb set to explode in 5 minutes! Even after you escape the chair you can't stand up because your legs are tied crossed. You have to squirm to the door, hit the button with your legs using the squirm physics and escape the room before the time goes off. BTW if you're about to lose, turn the volume down. The explosion is obnoxiously loud. If you manage to escape you get a new outfit. Basically it's similar to the captor's outfit. You also get customizable levels for getting to the last stage. The knife locations are somewhat randomized; it basically gives you options with how you want to be tied and locales. I do hope they add more in the future. For starters the danger options from Bondage Nightmare like the plastic bag and vibrator would be interesting. As well allow to add a AI captor in a room. The idea of getting caught and tied in a worse predicament is really exciting. It would be cool if he added more inescapable/near inescapable ties, like suspension ties, pole ties, or even a chair tie where you're tied in a hogtie position making it harder to squirm. The physics really add to the immersion.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

FelixSH wrote: 2 years ago This seemds like a really nice, kinky puzzle game. But I really wished, you could play as a guy, too. *sigh*
Amen to that.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic